KPS' first annual Refugee survey (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Some of these responses have been very interesting so far to those of us at Seulgi's Pringles LTD Well only me right now because @JungYoda and @MonCherry are fucking slacking with their work and will be handed their P45s soon.....

Especially to Question 2. I was certain that KPS was a exclusive invite only forum! God. I can't believe that @Son Na Eun is allowing all of these commoners to join our elite club.
Funny thing I remembered, is that @blackpinklegends was inviting people at some point too lol

I wonder if they think it was my idea xD
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Funny thing I remembered, is that @blackpinklegends was inviting people at some point too lol

I wonder if they think it was my idea xD
I was guilty of sendings DMs to everyone within the InSomnia, Blink and Reveluv fandoms :susPepe:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Some of these responses have been very interesting so far to those of us at Seulgi's Pringles LTD Well only me right now because @JungYoda and @MonCherry are fucking slacking with their work and will be handed their P45s soon.....

Especially to Question 2. I was certain that KPS was a exclusive invite only forum! God. I can't believe that @Son Na Eun is allowing all of these commoners to join our elite club.
u didnt even include an invite when you told me about kps. i had to sign up all on my own. :pepecry1:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
u didnt even include an invite when you told me about kps. i had to sign up all on my own. :pepecry1:
Ah you got one of my messed up invites? Yeah there were a batch of DMs that I fucked up on and was too lazy to edit them :susPepe:


easy task ! :queen:
Especially as she knows how to make the devil cry!
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?
The other forum I was in was infested with tasteless trolls and frantic stans who couldn't take a pinch of criticism. The fanwars also went way too far with people shitting not on the music or the company but the idol themselves, calling them horrible names. I really couldn't take it anymore. Not to mention, the staff were doing an abysmal job at managing it all. They were barely online and when they were they did fuckall. There was also this one user who was the center of all the fuckery on the site. He's still there and is still a fuck face. Oh well.

Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?
No :O

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?
Definitely!

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?
I wouldn't force them but I would highly recommend it.

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.
More Jessica Jung appreciation days :pandacop:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?
The other forum I was in was infested with tasteless trolls and frantic stans who couldn't take a pinch of criticism. The fanwars also went way too far with people shitting not on the music or the company but the idol themselves, calling them horrible names. I really couldn't take it anymore. Not to mention, the staff were doing an abysmal job at managing it all. They were barely online and when they were they did fuckall. There was also this one user who was the center of all the fuckery on the site. He's still there and is still a fuck face. Oh well.

Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?
No :O

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?
Definitely!

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?
I wouldn't force them but I would highly recommend it.

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.
More Jessica Jung appreciation days :pandacop:
Bish, you're alive!!

I really should tell you off for shading. But I am a shit mod that will always protect his friends :taesip:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Senior Moderator I request that we ban this user. I was told to come to you first before taking it up with
:welp:

but I just want hugs

why am I banning again
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread