Am I crying? yes Am I happy? yes!
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 26 April 2020 #1 Am I crying? yes Am I happy? yes! Reactions: RainbowDevil, Wingfrost, yeji and 6 others
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 26 April 2020 #2 @mirella @Chlorine @RainbowDevil @Neckologist @MinSquishy @taemkitten @TwentyOneIzz @Queen @dokyeomon @maruif @Jungkook @PetitBonheur @Xeulgi @bulletproof @potato @Vampire @Wingfrost @Pilot @planetarium @YouNiceKeepGoin @Taeyellow @daeunraine @Joy @Angel Reactions: Wingfrost, yeji, QueenB and 2 others
@mirella @Chlorine @RainbowDevil @Neckologist @MinSquishy @taemkitten @TwentyOneIzz @Queen @dokyeomon @maruif @Jungkook @PetitBonheur @Xeulgi @bulletproof @potato @Vampire @Wingfrost @Pilot @planetarium @YouNiceKeepGoin @Taeyellow @daeunraine @Joy @Angel
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 26 April 2020 #3 ot9 moment , I miss Lay promoting with exo. Reactions: yeji, QueenB, Angel1 and 1 other person
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 26 April 2020 #4 I miss ot9 so much but the little interactions we get over social media makes me so happy! I can't wait until we get full ot9 promos again. Reactions: yeji, QueenB, Angel1 and 1 other person
I miss ot9 so much but the little interactions we get over social media makes me so happy! I can't wait until we get full ot9 promos again.
Angel1 Joined 16 April 2020 Messages 238 Reactions Received 523 Location EXOplanet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi Gender Female 26 April 2020 #5 I was watching the live and when lay commented I literally squealed. I took a screenshot of all his comments lol Reactions: yeji, QueenB and maruberry
I was watching the live and when lay commented I literally squealed. I took a screenshot of all his comments lol
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 26 April 2020 #6 I miss them all together 😔 But I also support Lay making bank and producing ho anthems Reactions: yeji and maruberry
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 26 April 2020 #7 I miss them soooo much Reactions: Angel1 and maruberry
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 27 April 2020 #8 I'll cry with you! Reactions: maruberry
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 28 April 2020 #9 Exclusionists be damned Reactions: maruberry