News Lay comments on Suho's instagram live (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I miss ot9 so much but the little interactions we get over social media makes me so happy! I can't wait until we get full ot9 promos again.
 
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
I was watching the live and when lay commented I literally squealed. I took a screenshot of all his comments lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I miss them all together 😔

But I also support Lay making bank and producing ho anthems
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss them soooo much
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Exclusionists be damned :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread