Least favorite title tracks of the decade? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
1. Rookie - Red Velvet
2. Zimbabalim - Red Velvet
3. Really Bad Boy - Red Velvet
4. Yes or Yes - Twice
5. What is Love - Twice
6. Kill this Love - BlackPink
7. Crazy - 4Minute
8. I Am the Best - 2NE1
9. Hello Bitches - CL
10. Devil - CLC
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon and yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. Twice - Signal
2. Twice - Likey
3. NCT - Cherrybop
4. Red Velvet - Rookie
5. EXO - Growl
6. EXO - Call me baby
7. NCT - Sixth Sense...? Sth similar i have been trying to forgot.
8. IOI - Very Very
9. Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
10. Big Bang - Loser
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it would be Party or Seniorita
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The worst one was the one in the MV btw 😂
:wimwim: I don't even know the MV. I just watched it once and was done. All other Idle title tracks tho are great at least
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: I don't even know the MV. I just watched it once and was done. All other Idle title tracks tho are great at least
Uh-oh was not good to me ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If you mean least favorite in the sense that I absolutely hated it: (1) D4

If you mean tracks I liked, but didn't do a lot for me: (1) Lalalay (2) Dally (3) You Are

For these choices I will be skewered worse than Miley Cyrus at the VMA 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread