- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
1. EXO Lucky one
2. Ikon Bling Bling
3. Stray Kids Side Effects
4. GOT7 A
5. Seventeen Adore U
6. Twice Wake Me Up
7. NCT Fire Truck
8. NCT the 7th sense
9. Loona Butterfly
10. Monsta X Dramarama
Finally someone that wrote Seniorita correctly 😆😆 (that form is correct)I think it would be Party or Seniorita
Finally someone that wrote Seniorita correctly 😆😆 (that form is correct)
The worst one was the one in the MV btw 😂![]()
![]()
![]()
that's my power I guess
The worst one was the one in the MV btw 😂
Uh-oh was not good to me ...I don't even know the MV. I just watched it once and was done. All other Idle title tracks tho are great at least
better than the one beforeUh-oh was not good to me ...