Appreciation Lee Sooman and EXO together is kinda adorable! (3 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They clearly get along quite well! I wonder what Baekhyun did or said to get Sooman to strangle him like that?
EXO look like such BABIES with him, I love it!

SM might be a shit company, but Lee Sooman is the best out of JYP, SM and YG!


 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yet people want to hate on LSM himself
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female



I've seen him interacting with the majority of his artists and testimony from many of them about his behavior and how he interacts with them, and 9/10 it's been a positive and family-like interaction. You can tell that at the most basic level he's very supportive of his artists (even those that aren't often in the spotlight) despite a lot of crappy short ends of sticks being tossed in the direction of some artists and groups (though at the end of the day SMENT is a business and as such, whatever brings in revenue to keep said business up and running and paying salaries will be what is marketed most). Now that he's not at the main helm of the ship, I've noticed even more chances he's interacted with the artists.

I heard tell from a member of SHINee that he used to come down sometimes and watch trainees during some of their dance practices and give them pointers and encouragement.

There are still really crappy aspects (that most companies do) like the whole "grade judgement" on how they look/perform, but....I think it's one of the unfortunate inevitabilities of the industry itself; it's based on visuals and what will sell/what will bring in people.

BUT despite this, I still hold onto the belief that he's generally a more personable person than some of the other founders of the companies.
I love seeing him at the Halloween parties dressed up alongside everyone.





He often goes to support them too in their activities c:






 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
LSM IS really loved by the artists.
BoA mentions him alot.
I am convinced that were his wife not on deaths door, snsd v jessica would have been at the very least cleaner.
Even in the midst of all that she reached out to him when his wife passed.
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,065
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,632
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
LSM IS really loved by the artists.
BoA mentions him alot.
I am convinced that were his wife not on deaths door, snsd v jessica would have been at the very least cleaner.
Even in the midst of all that she reached out to him when his wife passed.
I literally just knew that fact recently when I read his Wikipedia page, I think. (She died on September 30th 2014.)

No blame to him, I'm sad that his wife passed away.

I hope Lee Soo Man has a happier life from now on, I think he's the best of the big 3 founders.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread