Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (4 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gender options I think would be nice to be added:

demi-girl
agender
demi-boy
pangender
genderfluid
girlflux
boyflux

:sakUwu:
I could add those soon
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Two separate questions:

How do I tell my parents that I want them to start using they/them pronouns with me? All my friends and my sibling (he/they) already does it.

How do I tell the difference between a close friendship and romantic feelings?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Two separate questions:

How do I tell my parents that I want them to start using they/them pronouns with me? All my friends and my sibling (he/they) already does it.

How do I tell the difference between a close friendship and romantic feelings?
mhhh it depends. if your parents are open minded and generally supportive of lgbtq+ than I don’t think there should be a problem being open about this with them in a conversation. if you worry how they would take it you can always ease them into it.

telling stuff like that apart certainly is difficult. we gotta remind ourselves that life is not like a movie and lines aren’t as clear as we think they are. what’s important is if the person makes you happy and if they are genuine with you.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
mhhh it depends. if your parents are open minded and generally supportive of lgbtq+ than I don’t think there should be a problem being open about this with them in a conversation. if you worry how they would take it you can always ease them into it.

telling stuff like that apart certainly is difficult. we gotta remind ourselves that life is not like a movie and lines aren’t as clear as we think they are. what’s important is if the person makes you happy and if they are genuine with you.
My mom would be accepting because we’ve had conversations before about it. My dad not so much.

Ahh yeah that is very true. I know for me I have troubles telling the difference, especially when they start saying things like ily
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My mom would be accepting because we’ve had conversations before about it. My dad not so much.

Ahh yeah that is very true. I know for me I have troubles telling the difference, especially when they start saying things like ily
mhh maybe start talking with your mom and maybe once you absolutely have the support it will be easier to talk to your dad? maybe talking to one parent wouldn’t be as scary.

Oh totally get that. I tend to be the same way.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
mhh maybe start talking with your mom and maybe once you absolutely have the support it will be easier to talk to your dad? maybe talking to one parent wouldn’t be as scary.

Oh totally get that. I tend to be the same way.
Yeah I think that’s probably what I’ll do, and maybe ease into the conversation.

Kinda glad to know I’m not the only one. I misread the cues way too often
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I think that’s probably what I’ll do, and maybe ease into the conversation.

Kinda glad to know I’m not the only one. I misread the cues way too often
I think that should be the best way to go about it.

And for real. The struggle is real
 
  • Like
Reactions: athenaaa

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's more my past that stops me from commitment
that too. for me it‘s kinda a mix. I also can’t bear the thought of being too dependent on someone else
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
that too. for me it‘s kinda a mix. I also can’t bear the thought of being too dependent on someone else
That makes sense though
In a relationship, I do get very attached to someone and it's not exactly healthy. But I think I'm the same way when I have a crush, I message them 24/7
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That makes sense though
In a relationship, I do get very attached to someone and it's not exactly healthy. But I think I'm the same way when I have a crush, I message them 24/7
yeah that’s definitely understandable. and honestly I am too in my head to message my crush. I was super crushing on a girl I currently have in my school during my traineeship and f that crush wrecked
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah that’s definitely understandable. and honestly I am too in my head to message my crush. I was super crushing on a girl I currently have in my school during my traineeship and f that crush wrecked
Oh RIP that really sucks
Sometimes I hesitate messaging because I feel like I'm TOO clingy
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh RIP that really sucks
Sometimes I hesitate messaging because I feel like I'm TOO clingy
having crushes irl always is sooo :scree:

but honestly I feel like I could get clingy too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread