COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (5 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
hey, i'm a lesbian stuffed deep into the closet. there's like 5 people in my town who are open about their sexuality and everyone's pretty judgy about it. i have to hear people i know mock, criticize and stereotype LGBTQ+ people and they don't suspect a thing about me

i don't think i can ever come out tbh, i thought the reason i wasn't into guys was because i was too young so i painted myself as someone who dislikes romance for years which means now i feel too awkward to talk about that kind of topic with anyone. plus, i have a big family and i know that some of them will judge me and be disappointed. so yeah, i'm planning to keep it hidden but they'll probably suspect something's up when i'm in my mid-20s and still have 0 dating exprience lmao

anyway, nice to meet you all. thread's kinda dead so i thought i'd share :llama_blush:

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
hey, i'm a lesbian stuffed deep into the closet. there's like 5 people in my town who are open about their sexuality and everyone's pretty judgy about it. i have to hear people i know mock, criticize and stereotype LGBTQ+ people and they don't suspect a thing about me

i don't think i can ever come out tbh, i thought the reason i wasn't into guys was because i was too young so i painted myself as someone who dislikes romance for years which means now i feel too awkward to talk about that kind of topic with anyone. plus, i have a big family and i know that some of them will judge me and be disappointed. so yeah, i'm planning to keep it hidden but they'll probably suspect something's up when i'm in my mid-20s and still have 0 dating exprience lmao

anyway, nice to meet you all. thread's kinda dead so i thought i'd share :llama_blush:
I used to experience the same things. Everyone I knew would always mock these stereotypes and no one thought I was lesbian. There were only a few people I knew who supported me. However, when I came out, there were so many people ready to support me. I thought similar things about my family judging me, and they did, but only for a bit.

This aside, welcome! We’re glad to have you here. :llama_wave:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I used to experience the same things. Everyone I knew would always mock these stereotypes and no one thought I was lesbian. There were only a few people I knew who supported me. However, when I came out, there were so many people ready to support me. I thought similar things about my family judging me, and they did, but only for a bit.

This aside, welcome! We’re glad to have you here. :llama_wave:
thank you! it's always nice to know you're not alone. hope i find the courage to tell people one day :pikahappy:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I am straight but I love seeing girls’ couples 😊 I am currently writing a GL story in wattpad though 😉

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm asexual ^^

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Happy pride month everyone!

I don't really celebrate pride myself despite being a part of the community but for anyone that does i hope you're having the best queer life possible in whatever capacity that means to you and your circumstances (:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
I am straight but I love seeing girls’ couples 😊 I am currently writing a GL story in wattpad though 😉
Yes, that's actually kinda strange (in a good way lol)
But I had another straight female friend in the past who also loved Girls' Love but didn't like Boys' Love or Hetero Love.
Maybe it's just the cuteness of it all haha but what made you get into Girls' Love if I may ask? And what do you love about it?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yes, that's actually kinda strange (in a good way lol)
But I had another straight female friend in the past who also loved Girls' Love but didn't like Boys' Love or Hetero Love.
Maybe it's just the cuteness of it all haha but what made you get into Girls' Love if I may ask? And what do you love about it?
Mystery 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Hiiiiii! I’m a bisexual, cisgendered woman :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i'm bisexual.

i'm also transgender but please don't think of me any differently, i'm just a normal guy. i don't really like being asked about it randomly so if anyone has questions or anything i'd rather it stay in this thread.

now that i know this thread exists i'll probably post here a lot because being transgender creates a lot of issues in my life. yay me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multistan
I'm also a bi transman! I've only come out as bi to my family so far, but they're rather accepting. I hope to come out as trans and start hrt soon though because my dysphoria can be devastating at times

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm also a bi transman! I've only come out as bi to my family so far, but they're rather accepting. I hope to come out as trans and start hrt soon though because my dysphoria can be devastating at times
i feel you. i've been very fortunate to have accepting parents. i've been out for about 3 years. i'm on testosterone and almost a month post top surgery. i wish you the best of luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread