Official LGBTIQ+ Support Thread (7 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I just read this article on a lesbian couple in China, getting refused marriage registration and there was a disgusting comment that stuck out to me.
Here is the article:

"I think it’s disgusting!
Two perfectly good children, and instead of learning good things, they instead go learn that Western homosexuality stuff?
If you are really lesbians, then go ahead and love each other, and just keep it to your own bed.
But instead you parade your laughable behavior in public, under scornful eyes,
And consider doing so as noble, as proud, and even treat it as trendy/fashionable!
I simply do not believe you two girls won’t have children in the future,
and when your children see your photos and videos from today,
what will they feel?
How will you explain?
Would you explain that you were young, ignorant, and fearless?
Or that your dirty cunts were simply seduced by dildos and thought it represented great and glorious freedom and human rights?"

This type of thinking is why I think these people shouldn't be allowed to breed because not only are they being homophobic but also racist and sexist.
 
Joined
25 July 2020
Messages
42
Reactions Received
46
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've been wanting to post in this thread but didn't, and now I think I'm gonna. I came out to my family as a lesbian a couple years ago, and I am lucky to have such a supportive family. I couldn't figure out if I was bi or a lesbian for years, but after I came out, I started questioning myself again. I started dating guys again and was in a relationship with one for a month, but I had to break it off. The only times I get that warm, fuzzy feeling where I'm blushing and distracted is with women, and it was eating me up inside that I've never felt that with a man, let alone the guy I was dating. I broke down crying when I realized that I really needed to get out of that relationship. It's been hard for me to accept that I'm not going to just blend in with the rest of the world like I've always tried to, but I need to put my own happiness first. I'm living more authentically now and trying not to care what people think <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I straight and only attracted to boys (other than chang ha)
i'm straight but i support all genders fully

 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm pansexual myself. In the past I believed I was gender-fluid. And I still sometimes wish I could appear more boyish. I like boy fashion and aesthetics. I guess I'm a tomboy? I don't really know but I do know I'm definitely pansexual. At times there were moments when I wanted to be a boy. Well at least appear as one. I never really wanted boy privates but I have imagined what it would be like a few times. I'm really strange tbh. Also I really like boyxboy relationships and often that's when I want to be a boy. I don't know what you would call this. Maybe gender-curious?
:pepelgbt:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm pansexual myself. In the past I believed I was gender-fluid. And I still sometimes wish I could appear more boyish. I like boy fashion and aesthetics. I guess I'm a tomboy? I don't really know but I do know I'm definitely pansexual. At times there were moments when I wanted to be a boy. Well at least appear as one. I never really wanted boy privates. I'm really strange tbh. Also I really like boyxboy relationships and often that's when I want to be a boy. I don't know what you would call this. Maybe gender-curious? :pepelgbt:
That’s interesting because I love Girls’ Love myself despite not being lesbian :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That’s interesting because I love Girls’ Love myself despite not being lesbian :wimwim:
i feel u I like both GL and BL and I'm just over here like "am I lesbian of something" "nawwww~"
i like boys for now but who knows what could happen later on
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
i feel u I like both GL and BL and I'm just over here like "am I lesbian of something" "nawwww~"
i like boys for now but who knows what could happen later on
I don’t like BL at all though. I just prefer girls in general even musically speaking
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread