Appreciation Love for Umpah umpah on earth arcade ..wee (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,727
Reactions Received
93,523
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
This is not really the tweet you wanted to link right? :pepelook:
haha i must have over written it

part of the reason i always do the tags in a separate comment is so i can check what i uploaded ...

sigh

thais should be it lol

 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,185
Reactions Received
99,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,809
Ship
Wreck
haha i must have over written it

part of the reason i always do the tags in a separate comment is so i can check what i uploaded ...

sigh

thais should be it lol

yeah that looks a lot more in line with the thread title :lisalaugh:

I was sitting here for a good 1-2 minutes trying to understand how what you wrote all somehow could relate to Winter, I was also comparing the tags and nothing made sense
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,727
Reactions Received
93,523
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
yeah that looks a lot more in line with the thread title :lisalaugh:

I was sitting here for a good 1-2 minutes trying to understand how what you wrote all somehow could relate to Winter, I was also comparing the tags and nothing made sense
now i wonder if i put it in the winter thread lol


nope that one is good!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,185
Reactions Received
99,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,809
Ship
Wreck
now i wonder if i put it in the winter thread lol


nope that one is good!
thank god :haylul:

I was also considering that the person writing the tweet made an mistake and that was actually Yujins bubble, but I kinda can't imagine her writing her that way, it sounded way more like something Winter would say :kirbypop:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,727
Reactions Received
93,523
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
thank god :haylul:

I was also considering that the person writing the tweet made an mistake and that was actually Yujins bubble, but I kinda can't imagine her writing her that way, it sounded way more like something Winter would say :kirbypop:
funny thing is i was watching the Yujin clip over and over. She was so cute and totally into the song, not sure how i coppied it wrong.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread