COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Luna x Marvel??? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
@MeU

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
isn’t she voiced by that busters member though?

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
First known at least as early as Jan 2018, in a game from NetMarble called 'Future Fight', then also introduced to their comics l8r - Marvel been trying to capture some'a the kpop fan market for their comics at least since 2028, but i found it kinda meh, afaicr. I preferred their Black Spider-Man tho they dont dare call him that n Arab-American Ms Marvel, tho they dont dare call her that either, but they hv so far tastefully featured both in their respective ongoing series. But not Luna Snow in her own ongoing comic book srries. Luna singing as Luna Snow is new to me, tho.

Then there was this in a Marvel comic cover:

olskpopmarvel001a_1554457047.jpg

Tho tats probably just the comic book cover artist hving fun.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
wait nvm so it’s like a seraphine situation?

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
isn’t she voiced by that busters member though?
I think you mean this, Busters Hyung Seo?

Idk wat happened, i read about it then(when Luna Snow, Seol Hee was introduced in the comics, but dint follow the game/singer of Luna Snow in Future Fight.)

wait nvm so it’s like a seraphine situation?
Idk Seraphine, maybe its more the voice actor/singer in a media like Despicable Me 1 , 2 & 3 korean version, where Taeyeon & Seohyun were in 1 & 2 but for watever reason were replaced in Despicable Me korean dub 3 by other voice actresses. Same goes for Luna Snow maybe, Luna f(x) replaced Busters Hyung Seo for watever reason.

Wouldnt surprise me now if Marvel originally wanted Luna then but SM blocked it, but Marvel decided to use the name 'Luna Snow' anyway, or just synchronicity now in getting Luna to sing as 'Luna Snow', either good for Luna (Park Sun-Young).

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I think you mean this, Busters Hyung Seo?

Idk wat happened, i read about it then(when Luna Snow, Seol Hee was introduced in the comics, but dint follow the game/singer of Luna Snow in Future Fight.)

Idk Seraphine, maybe its more the voice actor/singer in a media like Despicable Me 1 , 2 & 3 korean version, where Taeyeon & Seohyun were in 1 & 2 but for watever reason were replaced in Despicable Me korean dub 3 by other voice actresses. Same goes for Luna Snow maybe, Luna f(x) replaced Busters Hyung Seo for watever reason.

Wouldnt surprise me now if Marvel originally wanted Luna then but SM blocked it, but Marvel decided to use the name 'Luna Snow' anyway, or just synchronicity now in getting Luna to sing as 'Luna Snow', either good for Luna (Park Sun-Young).
yeah Seraphine has most of her content Sone by jasmine but for more she got replaced with Lexie, so I was wondering if it was a one time thing

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I'm so confused.
Everything is true except, maybe i speculated this:
"Wouldnt surprise me now if Marvel originally wanted Luna then but SM blocked it, but Marvel decided to use the name 'Luna Snow' anyway, or just synchronicity now in getting Luna to sing as 'Luna Snow', either good for Luna (Park Sun-Young.)"

Just know Luna (Park Sun-Young) is "Luna Soul". Simple rlly, no?

yeah Seraphine has most of her content Sone by jasmine but for more she got replaced with Lexie, so I was wondering if it was a one time thing
Idk, mebbe. Depends if Luna continues as Luna Soul, ig. I only know anything cos i mighta read some comics with Luna Soul in em b4, its unmemorable-idk if it was or wasnt Luna Soul n dgaf abt checking. I only cared here cos its Luna.(tho i dont stan her)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
never knew about this...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread