Make a new 9 member group with BTS, OT12 EXO and Seventeen members (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Making Hoshi sub vocal is a bold move!

edited it and added joshua and jimin forgot it was 9 members was thinking it was 7
but hoshi isnt as strong as Jungkook or woozi
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
edited it and added joshua and jimin forgot it was 9 members was thinking it was 7
but hoshi isnt as strong as Jungkook or woozi
I'm ready to argue Jungkook actually, bcs I personally think Woozi is better than Jungkook... But I am extremely biased so...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm ready to argue Jungkook actually, bcs I personally think Woozi is better than Jungkook... But I am extremely biased so...
I agree but woozi's voice is very high pitched so will put the vocal of the whole song higher
plus woozi writes the songs yet doesnt get the most lines due to him not caring so much for being centre stage
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I agree but woozi's voice is very high pitched so will put the vocal of the whole song higher
plus woozi writes the songs yet doesnt get the most lines due to him not caring so much for being centre stage
Well I think the lines are more bcs he is the 3rd best singer in the group and the group has overall 13 members!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Well I think the lines are more bcs he is the 3rd best singer in the group and the group has overall 13 members!
I think voice wise compared to all the members i picked jungkook makes the most sence to be the main vocal
Deep voice - RM suga V scoups
Mid range voice- jungkook joshua Jimin [hoshi i wud put him in deep but its higher then the ones i put in deep]
High - Woozi
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I think voice wise compared to all the members i picked jungkook makes the most sence to be the main vocal
Deep voice - RM suga V scoups
Mid range voice- jungkook joshua Jimin [hoshi i wud put him in deep but its higher then the ones i put in deep]
High - Woozi
True dat Ig!
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1. Chanyeol - rapper/song-writer/sub-vocal/visual
2. Lay - dancer/vocal
3. Baekhyun - vocal
4. Jungkook - vocal/dancer/sub-rapper/center
5. Jimin - Vocal/dancer
6. J-Hope - rapper/dancer/choreographer
7. Wonwoo - rapper/leader
8. Vernon - rapper/maknae
9. Woozi - Vocal/producer

It was hard to choose a Seventeen member since I am not as familiar with Seventeen.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
DK - Main Vocal + ultimate supersonic intergalactic visual
Chen or Seungkwan (can't choose) - Main Vocal
Vernon - Rapper
RM or Suga (?) - Rapper (I dunno much about BTS, who is the best rapper?)
Lay - Dancer + he's kinda hot
Hoshi or that dancer from EXO, I always forget him
hmmmm....
hmmm...
Ok, 6 is enough for this group! :maheart:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
DK - Main Vocal + ultimate supersonic intergalactic visual
Chen or Seungkwan (can't choose) - Main Vocal
Vernon - Rapper
RM or Suga (?) - Rapper (I dunno much about BTS, who is the best rapper?)
Lay - Dancer + he's kinda hot
Hoshi or that dancer from EXO, I always forget him
hmmmm....
hmmm...
Ok, 6 is enough for this group! :maheart:
This is a mess and I love it!

Do you mean Kai or Sehun for the dancer in EXO... I can give you EXO lessons if you want!
 
  • Like
Reactions: GloriousHavoc
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is a mess and I love it!

Do you mean Kai or Sehun for the dancer in EXO... I can give you EXO lessons if you want!
Yes please! I only know I love Chen singing (also, I'm in love with his eyebrows!) and that Lay is a sexy handsome dancer, but I dunno much about other members :sadcat:
Ok I know this song of Luhan, oops, but he's gone!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yes please! I only know I love Chen singing (also, I'm in love with his eyebrows!) and that Lay is a sexy handsome dancer, but I dunno much about other members :sadcat:
Ok I know this song of Luhan, oops, but he's gone!
Lu is THAT song! it is amazing and everybodys guilty bop!

Lay REALLY is a sexy dancer and SCARY when mad! otherwise he is our cute little baby lamb who overworks himself!

We could rabbit some EXO videos together!
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lu is THAT song! it is amazing and everybodys guilty bop!

Lay REALLY is a sexy dancer and SCARY when mad! otherwise he is our cute little baby lamb who overworks himself!

We could rabbit some EXO videos together!
We should tbh! I'll most likely be free this weekend for some rabbitation~
OH, how could I forget - I love CBX songs!
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
We should tbh! I'll most likely be free this weekend for some rabbitation~
OH, how could I forget - I love CBX songs!
CBX are amazing! Have this amazing performance by Chen!

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
DK - Main Vocal + ultimate supersonic intergalactic visual
Chen or Seungkwan (can't choose) - Main Vocal
Vernon - Rapper
RM or Suga (?) - Rapper (I dunno much about BTS, who is the best rapper?)
Lay - Dancer + he's kinda hot
Hoshi or that dancer from EXO, I always forget him
hmmmm....
hmmm...
Ok, 6 is enough for this group! :maheart:
It’s hard to tell who is the best rapper between RM and Suga. RM is often recognized to have a better technique and for being BTS best lyricist but Suga is the best producer and he has his own technique.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread