make your own kdrama using your last saved photos (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
...In your camera roll
Found this from Tumblr and I found it kind of fun


Mine:
My Lead character I end up with
(Jerome from TO1)
20211208_103201.jpg


My other lead who never had a chance
(A-Min from EPEX)
tumblr_03013c50fc0376f92f532dce64972f9d_e9959f17_1280.jpg


My Best Friend
(J.You from TO1)
Screenshot_20210827-194652_YouTube.jpg


My Arch Nemesis
(Sangwon from Trainee A)
Screenshot_20210823-223634_Instagram.jpg


My ost:


😳😳

My recent meme that summarizes how it goes... wtf
E3wYyAfWEAQ1LYG.jpg


What about yours?​
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Wait wait this looks fun! I wanna do it too

My Lead Character I end up with:
Chanhee The Boyz


Other Lead Character who never stood a chance:
Juyeon The Boyz


My Best Friend:
Kevin The Boyz


My Arch Nemesis:
Younghoon The Boyz
(he looks so innocent tho...)


My OST:



My recent meme that summarizes how it goes...

cryingsejeong.png
I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: tricky

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
tumblr_624fa6bb982d352b0045be97ff2fc029_d2b5fa37_540.jpg

lead sumin <3 (my new found lvr)

dontleaveme.jpg

choerry who never stood a chance??

Untitled73_20211210203833.png

choerry also my bestie??
fixing.jpg

Ryujin who wants me to fall???


Hello Kitty Switchblade is the OST of this amazing drama???



spooky??
 
  • Haha
Reactions: tricky

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread