- Joined
- 15 November 2020
- Messages
- 11,086
- Reactions Received
- 11,556
- Location
- we like it like
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11,767
- Fandom
- zeroady
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
...In your camera roll
Found this from Tumblr and I found it kind of fun
Mine:
My Lead character I end up with
(Jerome from TO1)
My other lead who never had a chance
(A-Min from EPEX)
My Best Friend
(J.You from TO1)
My Arch Nemesis
(Sangwon from Trainee A)
My ost:
π³π³
My recent meme that summarizes how it goes... wtf
What about yours?
Found this from Tumblr and I found it kind of fun
Mine:
My Lead character I end up with
(Jerome from TO1)
My other lead who never had a chance
(A-Min from EPEX)
My Best Friend
(J.You from TO1)
My Arch Nemesis
(Sangwon from Trainee A)
My ost:
π³π³
My recent meme that summarizes how it goes... wtf
What about yours?