- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I love to see male idols wearing dresses... Only well... I don't like it in a joking way... Like...
Usually when male idols wear Feminine clothing they wear it in a funny way that looks awkward...
But sometimes on the rare chance somebody actually does it so it looks good and that is when I die.
I REALLY wish Kai would wear a dress or skirt one day and do it in a serious way.
I really really wish that would happen, even though it won't.
For example Yoongi in this maid dress looks so stunning to me.
Or Heechul in this dress... or Ren looking stunning in this one.
And this doesn't mean I love my men feminized or something like that. No... I like my men as men, I just like dresses too. Kinda like how I can like my girls in jeans, I can like my men in a dress...
Usually when male idols wear Feminine clothing they wear it in a funny way that looks awkward...
But sometimes on the rare chance somebody actually does it so it looks good and that is when I die.
I REALLY wish Kai would wear a dress or skirt one day and do it in a serious way.
I really really wish that would happen, even though it won't.
For example Yoongi in this maid dress looks so stunning to me.
Or Heechul in this dress... or Ren looking stunning in this one.
And this doesn't mean I love my men feminized or something like that. No... I like my men as men, I just like dresses too. Kinda like how I can like my girls in jeans, I can like my men in a dress...