Manga/Webtoon recommendations by SuddenlyKfan (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Monster (+18)
A masterpiece of the psicological thriller. Has one of the best character developments out there. Highly recommended.
  • Innocent- Innocent Rouge (+21)
What a piece of art. It takes place on the years prior (and during) to the French Revolution and it revolves around a family of executioners. It's human nature in raw, entwined with historically accurate events. It has two parts: Innocent which is centered around the male protagonist, the heir of the executioners' house and Innocent Rouge, where his sister takes all the spotlight, because she invented the word bitch and you'll love her for it. Not for the light hearted, it has gore, a lot of nudity, sex and socio-political topics.


  • Sun-Ken Rock (+18)
A tale of a Japanese guy who ends up being a boss in the korean mafia, because of love. One of the best art styles I've ever seen in manga, if not the best. The action scenes are great and it has a nice touch of humor. If you don't have problems with the all the sexual content, then you'll like it a lot.
  • Shokugeki no soma (+16)
Funny and exciting, I never thought cooking could be that entertaining. Again, if you don't have problems with all the sexualization going on, you'll enjoy it a lot.
  • Kakegurui
Honestly thrilling. It's centered on gambling, basically about teenagers who like to play hard. Nice art style.
  • Claymore (+16)
Underrated as hell. Great characters, great plot, nice art style. One of those few mangas which actually portraits strong and interesing female characters.
  • Shingeki no Kyojin (+16)
If you haven't, go and check the manga.
  • Houseki no kuni
Beautiful, heart breaking, deep and brutal; Do yourself a favor and check the anime as well. Highly recommended.
  • Bastard
Another psicological thriller. It'll fuck you up and leave you petrified out of suspense. Great characters. Highly recommended.

  • Tower of god
Very creative story, entertaining fights and lovable characters. The only flaw it has, it's presicely the fact it has soo many enjoyable characters that it's difficult to handle, at least for me.
  • Noblesse
Action, action and more action. Very lovable characters as well.
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Is Houseki no Kuni as good as anime? I kinda prefer watching animes and have heard it's good, but maybe I wonder if the anime is complete or does the manga go further?
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Is Houseki no Kuni as good as anime? I kinda prefer watching animes and have heard it's good, but maybe I wonder if the anime is complete or does the manga go further?
The anime has just one season and it covers until chapter 30 of the manga approx. I can't remember very well. The animation is very faithful to the manga, so you can say it's like an introduction to it but since it's not confirmed a second season, maybe would be better for you to go directly to the manga. Either way, the anime is gorgeous.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The anime has just one season and it covers until chapter 30 of the manga approx. I can't remember very well. The animation is very faithful to the manga, so you can say it's like an introduction to it but since it's not confirmed a second season, maybe would be better for you to go directly to the manga. Either way, the anime is gorgeous.
Thanks ^^ I watch more than I read so I think i'll probably at least check out the anime first!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread