Ineul_Ze Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 1,049 Reactions Received 4,251 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom V.I.P Gender Female Pronouns she/her 14 March 2019 #1 ROUND 6 SHINee vs. PLT Spoiler: tag list @notthatmarko @JungYoda @baekk @Walnutt @Kedajo @perhapz @QueenGirlCrush @Pigeon @onedaily @LucidDream @Tpse @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Ireneisbaee @Keynam @lalaloveloona @Reo @AnotherKpopTrash Reactions: Lighterxx, Darkyoda47, yeji and 12 others
ROUND 6 SHINee vs. PLT Spoiler: tag list @notthatmarko @JungYoda @baekk @Walnutt @Kedajo @perhapz @QueenGirlCrush @Pigeon @onedaily @LucidDream @Tpse @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Ireneisbaee @Keynam @lalaloveloona @Reo @AnotherKpopTrash
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 March 2019 #2 I feel bad for PLT..... Reactions: Ineul_Ze, Darkyoda47, yeji and 7 others
QueenGirlCrush Joined 2 January 2019 Messages 1,295 Reactions Received 3,701 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 14 March 2019 #3 SHINEE. Reactions: Ineul_Ze, Darkyoda47, yeji and 6 others
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 14 March 2019 #4 I love you PLT, but SHINee is superior Reactions: Ineul_Ze, Darkyoda47, yeji and 5 others
Pigeon Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 7,093 Reactions Received 21,568 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 25 Gender Other Ship @Jihoon Wreck @kuro 14 March 2019 #5 SHINee R.I.P PLT Reactions: Ineul_Ze, Darkyoda47, yeji and 7 others
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 14 March 2019 #6 Oof, this will be harsh. Reactions: Ineul_Ze, yeji, RandAlThor and 5 others
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 14 March 2019 #7 Kind of unfair... I say that as a Shawol but still