COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation May I ask you all a favour? (1 Viewer)

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
Could you go to Nao's twitter account and wish her a happy birthday? I think 誕生日おめでとう will do; but you may use お誕生日おめでとうございます if you want to be formal. I want to cheer her up the only way I can. I already left my birthday wishes on her account; both in English and Japanese.

@Hackers @Girl Group @J-Rock

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i'm on twitter but i never tweet :maheart: this shall be my first

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
i'm on twitter but i never tweet :maheart: this shall be my first
I wonder if stans of female groups are as fanatical as stans of male groups on twitter... :dubuthink:

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
I wonder if stans of female groups are as fanatical as stans of male groups on twitter... :dubuthink:
I have no idea. I almost never tweet. The only times I tweet is on these kind of occasions. I basically use twitter only to check out social media activity from the idols I follow.

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Perhaps there is a correlation between age and poor behavior of kpop stans. I might break one of @maruberry 's rules and say the 25+ year olds that act petty are fake fans.. lol

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Perhaps there is a correlation between age and poor behavior of kpop stans. I might break one of @maruberry 's rules and say the 25+ year olds that act petty are fake fans.. lol
honestly, I don't think age plays much of a role
I've seen a 23 year old writing monthly smngg hate tweets before bandwagon stanning aespa
I've also seen a ton of teens who tweet similar stuff, one kept subtweeting debunked rumours and spammed my replies when I called them out for it

at the end of the day, I think it's about mentality and how seriously people take others' opinions
but yeah, I think ggs have a significantly higher number of fake fans: just look at the number of people who claim to stan secret number vs the number of them who actively support the group

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
I've seen a 23 year old writing monthly smngg hate tweets before bandwagon stanning aespa
If you ever see me acting like that... Do me a favor. Back over me with a car.

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
I don't do twitter
Sorry :sj_weary:
It's okay.

Thank you! :pandalove: :pandalove:

honestly, I don't think age plays much of a role
I've also seen a ton of teens who tweet similar stuff, one kept subtweeting debunked rumours and spammed my replies when I called them out for it

at the end of the day, I think it's about mentality and how seriously people take others' opinions
but yeah, I think ggs have a significantly higher number of fake fans: just look at the number of people who claim to stan secret number vs the number of them who actively support the group
I prefer girl groups but I am not like this :wonugl:
I'd seem that I prefer girl groups, but truly I don't; and ...

Am I not like this? Back when watching any Dreamcatcher video felt like a nightmare; I went overboard on my critics. That's why I took a months lasting break from them, during which I only listened to the songs I like on audio only. It didn't feel like hating per se; but like desperately wishing them to be like they used to be. Now that those feelings seem to have worn off, it seems I'm going back to them.

So right now, I don't know.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Perhaps you can explain to me how to navigate AKB48... lol
this is how I mainly started with SNH48, not sure about how receptive AKB fans are in comparison, but a lot of the older fans have CuriousCats: it's nice since they tend to know more about the girls and some of the history
for snh, I just vaguely watched some stages and noted down the girls I liked, and hunted for twitter accounts that tweet often about them lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread