GFX 🐙【◈⫸Mayday's Signature Shop⫷◈】🐙 (2 Viewers)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
🌺 My last shop blew up but I eventually closed it when I deactivated my account about a year ago.
Back then, I was unable to manipulate gifs and only did picture sigs, but now I've started adding animations and gifs into my signature as well!
So request away. I'm very busy irl so you probably won't get it asap depending on the day. I've decided to make it free as I don't really need any points rn. 🌺

Ex.
Blank 2000 x 2000 (1).gif

Blank 2000 x 2000 (2) (1) (1).gif


🥀 Please be specific in what you want! I can't read minds.🥀
The more well known idol you choose, more likely the better sig you'll get due to higher quality photos. I can try to create a gif set if you want me to, but keep in mind that that's not my expertise. If I take more than a week to get back to you, send me a message on my board or via conversations. Remember to please be patient! It's unrealistic to expect me to get back to you right away. Thank you for shopping at Target.
🐙🐙
​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Could I get a sig that matches my current aesthetic. Sort of darker colors (blue, purple, etc) with a starry theme?

For idols I'd say either yeosang or seulgi. Whichever is easier for you to find nice gifs/pictures of

Thank you mayah, your shop really looks great
:pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,738
Reactions Received
53,189
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
429,397
Gender
Female
could you make a sign with the 3 gifs I have on my sign in the same order blended together pls^^
something like this but I would like the outer part (the white part background) to be transparent instead and without the post-it note, flowers, and other things

and if possible instead of the hearts and stars, something like this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
could you make a sign with the 3 gifs I have on my sign in the same order blended together pls^^
something like this but I would like the outer part (the white part background) to be transparent instead and without the post-it note, flowers, and other things

and if possible instead of the hearts and stars, something like this
Sure thing!

Just one problem. The link that you sent me leads me to this :wimwim:
1612312290394.png
 

Attachments

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Could I get a sig that matches my current aesthetic. Sort of darker colors (blue, purple, etc) with a starry theme?

For idols I'd say either yeosang or seulgi. Whichever is easier for you to find nice gifs/pictures of

Thank you mayah, your shop really looks great
:pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:
Thank you! :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,738
Reactions Received
53,189
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
429,397
Gender
Female

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Here's the thing: I made a really cute gif for you but KS server's can't store it. So do you want me to reduce the number of gifs or cut off a gifs fully?
Can you reduce the number of gifs?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread