Discussion ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
I feel so dark. I feel so alone. I am so disappointed. I want it to stop. I don't want to go on. Im so tired of trying i dont want to.

Why cant i be positive why must i be negative like this im so lost. Please dont torture me be positive let me heal mind please.

Bookworm

Rookie
Reaction score
I see the doctors tomorrow.
IDK what to if my meds aren't helping and I still feel bad. What is there left to do.

I feel like at my wits end trying to control me which isn't me.
I wish you all the best, and hope that the doctor can help find you a situation despite your meds not working. There might be something that can be done differently that you're just not aware of yet. I hope there is.. <3

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
I wish you all the best, and hope that the doctor can help find you a situation despite your meds not working. There might be something that can be done differently that you're just not aware of yet. I hope there is.. <3
It just feels like an endless losing battle. I am stable on them but also unstable.
maybe its best to change the set of pills I take altogether.

Bookworm

Rookie
Reaction score
It just feels like an endless losing battle. I am stable on them but also unstable.
maybe its best to change the set of pills I take altogether.
I think that's a good solution. Just remember to trust your gut if anything feels wrong or feels right. These things take time, but I have faith you'll get there <3

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
I think that's a good solution. Just remember to trust your gut if anything feels wrong or feels right. These things take time, but I have faith you'll get there <3
Yeah I may not be able to cure me, but I can live a decent life at least.

Reaction score
Wreck
Quarantine has taken a heavy toll on my mental health. I feel so overwhelmed by all the work I get and also not knowing when I can leave my house safely. Don’t get me wrong, I love my family to death, but sometimes I want to be around other people sometimes. I feel trapped in my own home.

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I see the doctors tomorrow.
IDK what to if my meds aren't helping and I still feel bad. What is there left to do.

I feel like at my wits end trying to control me which isn't me.
I'm so sorry to hear this. It's sounds like such a hard situation, so it's hard to give advice.. But I hope you stick to the things you love and that you feel some relief soon

I feel so dark. I feel so alone. I am so disappointed. I want it to stop. I don't want to go on. Im so tired of trying i dont want to.

Why cant i be positive why must i be negative like this im so lost. Please dont torture me be positive let me heal mind please.
these words are relatable.. I'm sorry you feel this way,but please try to hold on a bit more..

Quarantine has taken a heavy toll on my mental health. I feel so overwhelmed by all the work I get and also not knowing when I can leave my house safely. Don’t get me wrong, I love my family to death, but sometimes I want to be around other people sometimes. I feel trapped in my own home.
That sucks, I really hope things will get better for everyone soon. Stay strong

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
The new medication seems to be working well.
I try not to get stressed, so it doesn't bring my condition to full bloom.
But sometimes it just happens and my sleeping pattern needs to be reworked.
it's crap as it is now.

my tiredness I see some fascinating and scary things.
almost like purgatory in a sense.

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
it's crap as it is now.

that's good at least. Keep trying for yourself, I think you're doing well :)

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
that's good at least. Keep trying for yourself, I think you're doing well :)
Thanks :) I try my best with coping everyday, even if it's a challenge.
Just glad I am alive most of all, rather than a statistic.

Bookworm

Rookie
Reaction score
it's crap as it is now.

I'm glad the medication is working *hugs*

And when you say purgatory, I'm suddenly imagining the Hellraiser movies... Which would both be sort of cool but also pretty crappy (as is my attempt at humor).

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
I'm glad the medication is working *hugs*

And when you say purgatory, I'm suddenly imagining the Hellraiser movies... Which would both be sort of cool but also pretty crappy (as is my attempt at humor).
That's actually a good likeness to it and I think your joke was cute, so no worries! :)
Maybe now I can get on with better things, instead of being strangled by my own condition half the time.

Bookworm

Rookie
Reaction score
That's actually a good likeness to it and I think your joke was cute, so no worries! :)
Maybe now I can get on with better things, instead of being strangled by my own condition half the time.
Aww, haha. Thanks ^^

And yeah, I really, really hope so <3 But even on the off days, we're here :nekolove:

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
Aww, haha. Thanks ^^

And yeah, I really, really hope so <3 But even on the off days, we're here :nekolove:
Yush <3 For hugs and a good ear to talk to <3

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
And scratches behind ears :'D

(Anyone else who reads this is going to be like "What")
They know I am a black metal kitty by now :)
They have to deal with it >: )

JoanaIsHere

Rookie
Reaction score
Sometimes I get so tired of my mom. I love her a lot and wouldn’t replace her for anything but she’s extremely toxic.

I haven’t had sugar or ate anything unhealthy for 3 weeks and I wanted something, so I made this cookie dough dip. This morning my mom kept implying I’m fat and then victimizing herself when I told her to stop. Then she’ll bring up when she was 14 and skinny, playing soccer and compare it to me, whose a healthy weight and doesn’t play sports. Then she’ll imply I’m fat for eating cookie dough dip

Just now I was in the bathroom brushing my hair and she comes in. I had money I wanted to put in the bank and the question she asked wasn’t that big of a deal. But then she completely blew off what I said two times, and when I tell her to listen, she immediately victimizes herself and storms off.

We get in arguments often because I get impatient and everything is against her. I always apologized after though but then one day she told me to stop apologizing. I told her that I’m always the one saying sorry and she’ll just say it’s “constructive” criticism when in reality, she says I’ll become fat and that I have ODD because I don’t agree with her. Also kinda sucks arguing with her because she always tries to hit me when she gets offended

I’ve tried confronting her about it but it always ends the same. Her calling me fat “out of concern.” I do get that, my friend and I use to eat really unhealthy after school but that was short lived lol. But her “concern” is becoming irrational because calling me a disabled and autistic cow isn’t really going to help.

I love my mom a lot but I don’t really like being constantly criticized. My dad says that’s just the way she is and she isn’t going to change. I don’t like arguing with my mom but I also don’t want her to comment on everything I do differently from her

Last edited:
Reactions: kodoku

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Sometimes I get so tired of my mom. I love her a lot and wouldn’t replace her for anything but she’s extremely toxic.

I haven’t had sugar or ate anything unhealthy for 3 weeks and I wanted something, so I made this cookie dough dip. This morning my mom kept implying I’m fat and then victimizing herself when I told her to stop. Then she’ll bring up when she was 14 and skinny, playing soccer and compare it to me, whose a healthy weight and doesn’t play sports. Then she’ll imply I’m fat for eating cookie dough dip

Just now I was in the bathroom brushing my hair and she comes in. I had money I wanted to put in the bank and the question she asked wasn’t that big of a deal. But then she completely blew off what I said two times, and when I tell her to listen, she immediately victimizes herself and storms off.

We get in arguments often because I get impatient and everything is against her. I always apologized after though but then one day she told me to stop apologizing. I told her that I’m always the one saying sorry and she’ll just say it’s “constructive” criticism when in reality, she says I’ll become fat and that I have ODD because I don’t agree with her. Also kinda sucks arguing with her because she always tries to hit me when she gets offended

I’ve tried confronting her about it but it always ends the same. Her calling me fat “out of concern.” I do get that, my friend and I use to eat really unhealthy after school but that was short lived lol. But her “concern” is becoming irrational because calling me a disabled and autistic cow isn’t really going to help.

I love my mom a lot but I don’t really like being constantly criticized. My dad says that’s just the way she is and she isn’t going to change. I don’t like arguing with my mom but I also don’t want her to comment on everything I do differently from her
That doesn't sound right at all... It's not okay and you shouldn't have to deal with this, please don't let people manipulate you though I know it's easier said than done, especially since it's your mother.. It's even more disappointing that your father just goes along with it :/ I hope you have someone to lean on...

Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• kodoku