Discussion ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (4 Viewers)

JoanaIsHere

Rookie
Reaction score
That doesn't sound right at all... It's not okay and you shouldn't have to deal with this, please don't let people manipulate you though I know it's easier said than done, especially since it's your mother.. It's even more disappointing that your father just goes along with it :/ I hope you have someone to lean on...
I do ! My bestfriend has it even worse then me so I have somebody to relate to lol
Also thank you for quoting on the Mental Health thread. It makes me happy when I know somebody will be there lol :maheart:

• Love
Reactions: kodoku

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
i unintentionally hurt someone when i was hurting inside
sadly this happens, people that are hurt often hurt others too.. it's great that you recognize this. I think if you apologize and make sure not to do it again, things can be okay again

gayzone

Rookie
Reaction score
sadly this happens, people that are hurt often hurt others too.. it's great that you recognize this. I think if you apologize and make sure not to do it again, things can be okay again
i've already apologized , i'm just a little angry at myself for hurting them

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
Have to find a way to distract myself. The abnormalities I go through seem to be rising and falling faster than the norm allows.
Maybe it's because I just switched pills. But I've had nightmares every night now. It's depressing as well as annoying.

Side effects suck.

They said the world was mine to conquer, so why does it feel like its conquering me - saviour

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Have to find a way to distract myself. The abnormalities I go through seem to be rising and falling faster than the norm allows.
Maybe it's because I just switched pills. But I've had nightmares every night now. It's depressing as well as annoying.

Side effects suck.

They said the world was mine to conquer, so why does it feel like its conquering me - saviour
aw stay strong my friend.. <3 and that quote is so true too..

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
aw stay strong my friend.. <3 and that quote is so true too..
Thanks and they are an Australian band. I like their grit haha <3
I have an appointment come Friday, hopefully the sniffles I have go away by then. : /

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
no one would ever guess just how many times I've written my sincere feelings here and then simply deleted it all instead of posting it

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
I sometimes don't like going outside, because I feel like people are always staring at me and making fun of my appearance subliminally.
Paranoia seems to take the reigns of my mind more often than that.

And just downright fear and anxiety of exaggereted scenarios that would never happen.

darthraine

Idol
Reaction score
Website
heyitsmeee2.tumblr.com
Ship
I keep re-writing this. I just have trouble actually thinking about how to put this into words.

I don't feel alive. Like, I'm doing the motions of living. I'm eating. I'm drinking. I'm sleeping. I'm interacting. I'm joking. But I feel like I'm not really thinking about things. My old childhood friend asked me what I wanted to do after college, and I didn't know what to say. I could've said writing, or business. I could have said travel. I could have said anything, but I just said "nothing." It's not like I don't know what I want to do, it's that I literally want to do nothing. Just sleep forever. I'm trying to distract myself by doing new things, but the thought of just doing nothing and not living won't leave me alone.

I'm getting more distant from my family. I told my mom I love her, and she replied with an "emrrmnng yeah whatever" like she always does, but for some reason, I feel more distant from her. I know it's probably just me overthinking, but I feel like a waste of money for my family. I'm not doing something financially stable. I'm taking creative writing and business. Sure, the business can be financially stable, but was the writing necessary? My grades are not that great. I have trouble in almost every subject, even the subjects I love. I think I'm spiraling.

The other day I skipped my meals, and when I ate today, I thought about making myself throw up. I've always struggled with self-esteem, but yesterday I really wanted to remove the food I had consumed. I know it's not safe, and I know it's not good for me, but I always keep thinking if I do it only once it won't hurt anything. I don't like feeling that. I only didn't do it because I knew my roommate would hear it.

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I sometimes don't like going outside, because I feel like people are always staring at me and making fun of my appearance subliminally.
Paranoia seems to take the reigns of my mind more often than that.

And just downright fear and anxiety of exaggereted scenarios that would never happen.
that sounds awful, I'm sorry, friend.. stay strong..

I keep re-writing this. I just have trouble actually thinking about how to put this into words.

I don't feel alive. Like, I'm doing the motions of living. I'm eating. I'm drinking. I'm sleeping. I'm interacting. I'm joking. But I feel like I'm not really thinking about things. My old childhood friend asked me what I wanted to do after college, and I didn't know what to say. I could've said writing, or business. I could have said travel. I could have said anything, but I just said "nothing." It's not like I don't know what I want to do, it's that I literally want to do nothing. Just sleep forever. I'm trying to distract myself by doing new things, but the thought of just doing nothing and not living won't leave me alone.

I'm getting more distant from my family. I told my mom I love her, and she replied with an "emrrmnng yeah whatever" like she always does, but for some reason, I feel more distant from her. I know it's probably just me overthinking, but I feel like a waste of money for my family. I'm not doing something financially stable. I'm taking creative writing and business. Sure, the business can be financially stable, but was the writing necessary? My grades are not that great. I have trouble in almost every subject, even the subjects I love. I think I'm spiraling.

The other day I skipped my meals, and when I ate today, I thought about making myself throw up. I've always struggled with self-esteem, but yesterday I really wanted to remove the food I had consumed. I know it's not safe, and I know it's not good for me, but I always keep thinking if I do it only once it won't hurt anything. I don't like feeling that. I only didn't do it because I knew my roommate would hear it.
I think that's okay, to be at that place for a little while.. idk why your mom responded that way but she most likely loves you back even if she gave you a flawed reply. You are not a waste of anything, you're a human being and you have value, please try not to think that way. As for your school/career choices, it's amazing to me that you are doing anything and especially something you care about rather than something that will bring you money or whatever. There's much beauty in that, don't you forget that, it's brave and beautiful imo....

please never do this, it will do you no good and it's a very dangerous game to play. Please focus on your health and well-being <3

Reactions: darthraine

darthraine

Idol
Reaction score
Website
heyitsmeee2.tumblr.com
Ship
that sounds awful, I'm sorry, friend.. stay strong..

I think that's okay, to be at that place for a little while.. idk why your mom responded that way but she most likely loves you back even if she gave you a flawed reply. You are not a waste of anything, you're a human being and you have value, please try not to think that way. As for your school/career choices, it's amazing to me that you are doing anything and especially something you care about rather than something that will bring you money or whatever. There's much beauty in that, don't you forget that, it's brave and beautiful imo....

please never do this, it will do you no good and it's a very dangerous game to play. Please focus on your health and well-being <3
Thank you. It's nice to hear that, even if my brain sometimes doesn't let me process it. I hoep with time I'll soon get more confident. I'll focus on health for now, but thank you again. <3

• Love

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
I dreamed I moved from the area I am now and I felt better.
But then I wake up and still am in the same lame ass town as usual sigh

Even my dreams don't want me to succeed just like life.
Idk why I even bother getting up everyday, I should just sleep it all away...

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I dreamed I moved from the area I am now and I felt better.
But then I wake up and still am in the same lame ass town as usual sigh

Even my dreams don't want me to succeed just like life.
Idk why I even bother getting up everyday, I should just sleep it all away...
aw things could still change though :P honestly, I often feel the same.... but I hope we both find joy in being awake :)

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
aw things could still change though :P honestly, I often feel the same.... but I hope we both find joy in being awake :)
Idk with no means of transportation or any kind of job. It's just a pipe dream for now.
I like like your dp and signature btw. It's so you :)

• Love

yoda_erae

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Friendly advice: If any of you eats processed sugar and other junk food - quit it. It causes a lot of damage mentally.
Yesterday I had a piece of cake (had to eat it because mom got it for me) and I instantly felt super tired and a few hours later had suicidal thoughts. Life is much better without it.
Also, 2 years ago when I was at my worst I ate lots of chips and sweets. Had mood swings 24/7 and was done with life all the time. Then I had to wear braces and was told not to eat chips (because I may break them) and sweets to not damage my teeth. And God, I had never felt so good.

May all of you feel good ♡

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Friendly advice: If any of you eats processed sugar and other junk food - quit it. It causes a lot of damage mentally.
Yesterday I had a piece of cake (had to eat it because mom got it for me) and I instantly felt super tired and a few hours later had suicidal thoughts. Life is much better without it.
Also, 2 years ago when I was at my worst I ate lots of chips and sweets. Had mood swings 24/7 and was done with life all the time. Then I had to wear braces and was told not to eat chips (because I may break them) and sweets to not damage my teeth. And God, I had never felt so good.

May all of you feel good ♡
thank you for taking the time to share this, angel <3

yoda_erae

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
And another thing: If you aren't living with your parents, you could try to go vegetarian. Or at least eat less meat. You can't be happy if you eat corpses. But if you go vegetarian make sure you get all vitamins needed ^^ + it helps the enviroment ^o^

Reactions: kodoku and Bookworm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)