COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (11 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
My life is garbage and I am just further filth among its many layers.
My mind is influenced so easily. Wish it wasn't :( (Just shows how fragile the human mind is) Even in a state of delusion and grandeur.
I don't think that's true since I don't feel like you're a bad person, there is value in you.. and yeah I am the same, it's so easy to mess with me.. maybe we can work on getting stronger though..

Is there a way that I can be an extrovert? I always feel scared and nervous when I talk to new people.
there's nothing wrong with not being one, it's okay.. though I understant that it can be unpleasant since I'm the same way, but again I think that's okay..

I feel extremely safe in this mental health thread because I know the creator of it is understanding and fantastic.
glad you do..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don't think that's true since I don't feel like you're a bad person, there is value in you.. and yeah I am the same, it's so easy to mess with me.. maybe we can work on getting stronger though..

there's nothing wrong with not being one, it's okay.. though I understant that it can be unpleasant since I'm the same way, but again I think that's okay..

glad you do..
Thanks for the advice hun.
But I really want to face the society like other people do. But I don't know how. I always feel down.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thanks for the advice hun.
But I really want to face the society like other people do. But I don't know how. I always feel down.
np <3 and I understand since like I said, I'm the same..... there are ways to improve this but I think it starts with loving yourself a bit more even you are still like this..

Reactions Received
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
Stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found

<3
that kinda helped me calm down a bit, thanks

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
My mental health is terrible lately and my low mood has gotten to the point, nothing fixes it. As usual.....

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Go away voices, go away hallucinations, Go away everything that makes me psychotic and makes people hate me :(
I can't stand this any longer. I feel like my will power is just vanishing more and more each day...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I've never posted here but I feel the need to. For the first time in my life, someone asked me how my mental health was. I didn't know what to say. I'm always asked "How are you?", but how's my mental health is a different question. I went the "safe" route and said I was fine.

But... I need to stop lying to myself. I need to stop pretending everything's fine. Before I explode.
it's good you recognize how you're feeling.. and I hope you can talk to someone or maybe express yourself through art or whatever suits you.. take care of yourself <3

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
it's good you recognize how you're feeling.. and I hope you can talk to someone or maybe express yourself through art or whatever suits you.. take care of yourself <3
Thanks. I actually haven't taken time to just be creative in a while. Or work out. This is like a reminder for me to get back to those things...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thanks. I actually haven't taken time to just be creative in a while. Or work out. This is like a reminder for me to get back to those things...
same.. but I really want to start taking proper care of myself, I want to learn how to do that and find a way.. let's do our best :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
it's too loud. the thoughts in my head. and no matter what i do i can't silence them. i hate myself. i hate feeling this way.
I relate to each and every word, you are not alone..... I hope someday we reach a more peaceful state cutie.. <3

Reactions Received
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I relate to each and every word, you are not alone..... I hope someday we reach a more peaceful state cutie.. <3
it seems like there's only one solution :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread