Discussion ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (1 Viewer)

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
I feel like I am in a neverending loop of the same depression bouts and just self hatred.
Get depressed, get mad, all that.

I am kind of over it, but my mood always dips no matter what I do. : /
Why can't I ever feel just happy for myself....

Reactions: Bookworm and kodoku

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I feel like I am in a neverending loop of the same depression bouts and just self hatred.
Get depressed, get mad, all that.

I am kind of over it, but my mood always dips no matter what I do. : /
Why can't I ever feel just happy for myself....
You're not alone my friend, it's hard never seeing an end to all this bad stuff.... I pray you feel some relief soon..

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
You're not alone my friend, it's hard never seeing an end to all this bad stuff.... I pray you feel some relief soon..
I just feel like I take two steps backward, whenever I get better.
And I feel alone a lot of the time, so that makes me think a lot.
I think choosing to rent by myself, brought some of this to bare fruit honestly.

Reactions: kodoku

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I just feel like I take two steps backward, whenever I get better.
And I feel alone a lot of the time, so that makes me think a lot.
I think choosing to rent by myself, brought some of this to bare fruit honestly.
I relate...... the only choice is to move forward and keep trying, I hope for the best, please keep holding on......

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
I relate...... the only choice is to move forward and keep trying, I hope for the best, please keep holding on......
Yes you're right. I don't want to back to my darker years....
Those are long behind me and I don't need it in my life anymore.

• Love

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
I feel like the valium I take helps me out in a pinch.
But at the same time, makes me fall behind on anything, that requires attention to detail.

oh meds why u do dis...

• Sad
Reaction score
I guess I use my mental illness as a way for people to feel guilty. I want to stop doing that

I still think I shouldn't have been kicked out for my mental illness

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I guess I use my mental illness as a way for people to feel guilty. I want to stop doing that

I still think I shouldn't have been kicked out for my mental illness
I find recognizing your own flaws/mistakes admirable.. and though idk what exactly you mean, no one should be mistreated over having a mental issue, so I'm very sorry you had to deal with that. Sadly, the world and so many people are still very ignorant about this..

Reaction score
I find recognizing your own flaws/mistakes admirable.. and though idk what exactly you mean, no one should be mistreated over having a mental issue, so I'm very sorry you had to deal with that. Sadly, the world and so many people are still very ignorant about this..
Thank you but...it’s only because someone hounded me about my mental illness that I’m realizing it. I don’t understand why people use anger to guilt people about their illness.

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
I keep hearing 'nonsense' as I call it, in my mind and it's driving me insane.
No wonder I couldn't sleep at all last night.

Constant voices and visions hounding me sigh. Just leave me be for once....

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
Thank you but...it’s only because someone hounded me about my mental illness that I’m realizing it. I don’t understand why people use anger to guilt people about their illness.
it's simply low of them to do such a thing. I hope you remember you didn't ask for this and that you can't help it..

I keep hearing 'nonsense' as I call it, in my mind and it's driving me insane.
No wonder I couldn't sleep at all last night.

Constant voices and visions hounding me sigh. Just leave me be for once....
I'm very sorry you always have so much to deal with :(( these issues are too serious for me to say much.. I can only wish and pray for a better reality for you soon, please stay strong ..

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
I'm very sorry you always have so much to deal with :(( these issues are too serious for me to say much.. I can only wish and pray for a better reality for you soon, please stay strong ..
It's ok dear. You are still the good doctor I believe in <3
It just gets worse sometimes and other times not as much.
I just have to keep hard yakka at it all day, like us aussies do is all <3

Veritastar

Flop
Reaction score
I've been a kpop fan for around 2 and a half or almost 3 months now. It's helped me get through so much. I normally go out and do stuff a lot or go to work, but I had to let go of both of those. Seeing my favorite idols do stuff and interact with fans has really helped get my spirits up. I have some pretty horrible days and nights when I feel so sad and empty. I try not to think about how my life is going nowhere right now. The groups and people I stan are literally like shining stars in my night sky. I will be glad when I can go out and do stuff again.

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
I've been a kpop fan for around 2 and a half or almost 3 months now. It's helped me get through so much. I normally go out and do stuff a lot or go to work, but I had to let go of both of those. Seeing my favorite idols do stuff and interact with fans has really helped get my spirits up. I have some pretty horrible days and nights when I feel so sad and empty. I try not to think about how my life is going nowhere right now. The groups and people I stan are literally like shining stars in my night sky. I will be glad when I can go out and do stuff again.
I'm glad you found something to help you get by, it's important to have things you enjoy of course hehe..... :)

kodoku

Idol
Reaction score
Ship
The perhaps worst part of loneliness to me is returning home after an eventful day and there not being anyone to talk to about it all... Just me, the silence, and my thoughts... I'll probably have another nightmare tonight. I was good to you, so why? My suffering is so unnecessary... It's just because you're a selfish coward. These numb tears could have been avoided if you had just given me an honest answer when I asked you. You'll never even realize what you've done and how much it hurt me. You're fine. I can't stand it anymore. You're the unworthy one, so why do I have to be the only one in pain? Telling that guy that I'm perfect but you don't feel anything... It really hurts, you know? But you don't... you don't know because you don't care. And that's just it. In all the time I've spent on this Earth, I couldn't make anyone care about me. I was wrong again. I lost another one. I couldn't make you love me. I've failed once more... I shouldn't be saying or even thinking this. Even among all these guys trying something with me, I only hope that someday, just for one moment, you regret it. I just want to run away from myself. I'm really so stupid and nobody cares.

• Sad
Reactions: Bookworm

Bookworm

Rookie
Reaction score
The perhaps worst part of loneliness to me is returning home after an eventful day and there not being anyone to talk to about it all... Just me, the silence, and my thoughts... I'll probably have another nightmare tonight. I was good to you, so why? My suffering is so unnecessary... It's just because you're a selfish coward. These numb tears could have been avoided if you had just given me an honest answer when I asked you. You'll never even realize what you've done and how much it hurt me. You're fine. I can't stand it anymore. You're the unworthy one, so why do I have to be the only one in pain? Telling that guy that I'm perfect but you don't feel anything... It really hurts, you know? But you don't... you don't know because you don't care. And that's just it. In all the time I've spent on this Earth, I couldn't make anyone care about me. I was wrong again. I lost another one. I couldn't make you love me. I've failed once more... I shouldn't be saying or even thinking this. Even among all these guys trying something with me, I only hope that someday, just for one moment, you regret it. I just want to run away from myself. I'm really so stupid and nobody cares.

• Love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)