Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (2 Viewers)

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
"We're a very talkative group, so don't be afraid to speak up!"

Wow, thanks I'm not so introverted anymore. I'm gonna tell you guys all about my life at the next meeting. wHo knEW iT couLd bE sO sImPLe?
And why would you mistake that for fear? Fear of what? I barely know y'all.

Reactions: stfu

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
You ever just realize how much you suck? I feel really pathetic, gross, and unworthy right now and just want to drink myself into oblivion. Maybe never wake up. I don't know see what I'm feeling.

Reactions: Tickita

gongchan

River/Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
twitter.com
Fandom
BanaCarat
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
if you ever wanna talk, you can dm me <3

i know everyone says this but i truly believe it will get better and i hope you find happiness.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. And same to you. <3

• Love
Reactions: stfu

stfu

Trainee
Reactions Received
You ever just realize how much you suck? I feel really pathetic, gross, and unworthy right now and just want to drink myself into oblivion. Maybe never wake up. I don't know see what I'm feeling.
its ok to feel like this, we are humans, not robots. I hope everything gets better 4 you. Take care of yourself even when it seems hard, i know you can get through it :pepeheart:

Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I feel like a prisoner in my own mind. I feel like I'm constantly running in circles and being in a relationship it's like constantly being called out on making the same mistake over and over again. And though it's meant to help I just grow angry with myself and tired of who I am as a person. I don't fucking know how to function like a normal person and it's fucking exhausting being in my damn head all the fucking time.

Reactions Received
Fandom
GZB
Ship
I feel like I will fail at life. But also feel like it wouldn't matter even if I succeed. Like, whatever. I find everything so pointless.

Kddicted

Rookie
Reactions Received
Ship
There's literally always something off with me but for the past month, even my own mind telling me I'll never be loved or to get a grip makes me shaky. Accepting kindness makes me shaky too. I'm somehow both overwhelmed with caring too much and not being motivated enough, too empty inside. I wonder if people irl can see me struggling not to lose it and break down crying when we're having normal conversations. I feel so pathetic, is this the best someone like me can do? I was bullied to the extent of being pushed in front of a car, I made it my goal not to never self pity and I only need myself was an active reminder for years. I should be like steel thinking of the past like I was before, considering everything really, but I'm going to falter because I'm not getting what I want? Because I'm not what I want? What if this is really the end for me? Giving up completely or still pushing through, none would give me relief. I just should've never existed to begin with. I wish I could be wiped from every memory because there's nothing much that I amount to anyway. I wish I could just disappear completely. but I have to keep pretending to be happy. It's so easy having a cold image because no one can see through the cracks. I can see that I'm slowly falling apart.

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Why would you think that the choice I made, that I'm sure you disagree with, was a dare? I have no peer pressure around me, daring me to get pierced. I always wanted to.

Do you even know me? When have I ever been a wild child?

Lucky

Trainee
Reactions Received
You know what’s weird? When you’re always happy, but you really don’t feel you deserve to be happy on your own self. I never realized how I really don’t have any friends because I lock myself up in my studies and work, no relationship because I’m too scared to talk to people and don’t feel emotionally enough to form a romantic connection. It feels like I realized awhile back I never even know what I want to do. I do things that make money only to have a financially stabilized self and home. But I realized I feel nothing for anything I do. I’m wondering why I always think what I feel but I can’t feel it. I feel like a dismantled human being who really was just born to try and make others happy. I’ve done that goal so far, but it’s weird how I just exist to exist.

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
This is more positive, but I feel like crying every time I get personal proof that I'm growing :sanapray:

Daiisy

Reactions Received
Fandom
Abnew
I want to give up. I feel like I've done so much to try and achieve happiness and every time I show any bit of emotion there's something that suffocates me. I don't think I can live like this much longer.

Reactions Received
Fandom
GZB
Ship
Here is something that would help you guys: plant flowers and just do gardeding stuff if you can. Lately I've been feeling hopeless and often thought about ending it all but yesterday I had to help my mom in the garden and God, I felt so refreshed all of a sudden. Good luck everyone and stay strong ♡

gongchan

River/Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
twitter.com
Fandom
BanaCarat
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I hope everyone is doing well.

I've been having... quite a rough time again. But it'll be alright. After all, it's just one day at a time, right?

Kitq

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi 🌼
SUPER IMPORTANT TOPIC!
I hate that a lot of people underestimate mental health problems.. I'm really glad this thread exists.

If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, someone they can vent to about anything just know I'm there for you! I apologize in advance if I'm not replying quick but I'll try my best!

Lisaluv

Flop
Reactions Received
I don’t really know how much longer I can remain strong. I hate speaking about how I feel because I don’t want to worry anyone, but the days are getting darker and darker for me. I’m genuinely miserable, and most importantly I’m tired. Tired of always feeling bad. I want to reach out for help, but I feel like no one would understand. I’m just tired of the same old feeling everyday.

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Just wanna talk about this
I do this thing called “chew and spit” or c/s for short. It’s exactly what it sounds like. I chew up food and spit it out instead of swallowing. Like bulimia, but I’m not able to make myself throw up. So I’m stuck with spitting and purging through exercise. My whole day is always planned around food. When/what I will c/s, when I will spend yet another hour on the treadmill (usually 2 or 3 hours a day) . Every action is about food or my body, or accompanied by thoughts over it. I draw so I’ll be too busy to binge, or I’ll watch certain YouTubers because they’re skinny and I’ll be motivated to not eat.
my grades are falling behind during this virtual learning because I just turn off my camera and binge and binge and binge.
It’s disgusting. many bulimics hide bags of old vomit in their bedroom. Many anorexics hide rotting food. I on the other hand have bags of chewed up junk laying around until I can throw it out discreetly.
It sounds so stupid, doesn’t it? But c/s is my life and addiction. I can’t stop, and I don’t particularly want to. I love food. I love it so much, but because I’m so short I’m not able to eat the amount of a normal person. so instead I just think about it every second of the day. I can’t picture a me without my life revolving around this

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
What do you do when you feel yourself spiraling?

Juniverse

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
sensationalfeeling.carrd.co
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So there was this person that bullied me. Not gonna get into it but they're a very bad person. Do I have the right to be upset if my partner and my friends are friends with this person, even though they know what the person did to me? They said they don't want any drama, and I'm not trying to be controlling of any friendships people close to me have. I'm not going to try to force them to stay apart, but them purposefully seeking out a friendship with this person makes me feel like they don't care about what I went through.

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
So there was this person that bullied me. Not gonna get into it but they're a very bad person. Do I have the right to be upset if my partner and my friends are friends with this person, even though they know what the person did to me? They said they don't want any drama, and I'm not trying to be controlling of any friendships people close to me have. I'm not going to try to force them to stay apart, but them purposefully seeking out a friendship with this person makes me feel like they don't care about what I went through.
I think your feelings are valid. Have you told them this, how it makes you feel?

Reactions: Juniverse

Users who are viewing this thread