Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (2 Viewers)

Juniverse

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
sensationalfeeling.carrd.co
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think your feelings are valid. Have you told them this, how it makes you feel?
I feel like if I do they'll just tell me to stop being dramatic or that it doesn't involve me.

Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
I feel like if I do they'll just tell me to stop being dramatic or that it doesn't involve me.
That's understandable. They may surprise you, though. Just a thought, not trying to get you to do anything.

Reactions: Juniverse

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
do i actually like txt or are they just skinny enough to trigger my ed? who knows!
JESUS CHRIST forget about txt, this stupid dream doxxing drama will actually kill me

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
I guess situations come back around for a reason. To show me how far I've come from that angry, begrudged girl I used to be. To see if I'll react differently this time.

And thankfully, I do.

• Love
Reactions: Jimimis

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I legit hate myself if I'm being honest. It sucks that slight inconveniences feel like the end of the world for me and leave me feeling hollow and destroyed as everyone hates me. Like none of it matters and yet here I am feeling actual pain in my chest from it because I have shit-ass emotions that are too much to handle most of the time. Like I hate it so damn much it feels like I can't breathe like someone is actually choking me, and then I just can't stop crying.

I realized I'm dramatic-its not this unknown thing to me ok? I'm pretty self-aware about it. But it sucks that I can't even be chill with myself? Like even with me I'm this over-dramatic bitch who can't feel small things but I always have to feel big things....either that or feeling completely numb and indifferent. I hate that I basically have two sides and no happy medium with them. It's like I'm slowly suffocating under myself.

This is all rambles but at this point, I think I'm genuinely at a point where I'm done.

Lisaluv

Flop
Reactions Received
Sometimes, I’m a bit uncertain about my future. I think about a lot of the situations I’ve been through in my life, and I question if I’m strong enough to deal with them forever. I tell myself I’ve lasted this long, but somewhere deep down, I’m loosing hope steadily. I feel foolish speaking about my feelings sometimes, but it’s better to speak up rather than be left unheard.

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Honestly have to go to therapy and the most traumatizing thing that has happened recently that triggered my shit I feel like I can't even talk to with my therapist about...

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
sigh

One day at a time.

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
It's good to step away from the social setting when you feel overwhelmed and drained. For me, it only takes an hour to get like that. Instead of sitting uncomfortably for the sake of "sOciAliZinG" like I usually do, I got up, and I have been in my room for almost 30 minutes. My mood is improving, I'm no longer frowning, and I have less tension in my body.

I learned my lesson.

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Things I'm starting to learn. And need to act on:

1624888573392.png
1624888614352.png

1624888683116.png

1624889063447.png

1624889096151.png

1624889119352.png

1624889198565.png

1624889226186.png

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
One more thing

Breathing doesn't work for some people, I know, but if it does for you I use an app with different breathing techniques -- it's just called Breathe

Coherent and 4-7-8 are my favorites

1624977183977.png

Kddicted

Rookie
Reactions Received
Ship
I always end up proving to people I'm not that good of a person, and I'm not saying this to be manipulative or garner pity. It's just true, and I'm working on it every day, to live a kind life and create a good environment for myself, whichever way I'm able to. I've always been someone who feels every moment, experience, emotion, form of communication and connection deeply and seriously, and I can't with people who don't, who I can't figure out and don't seem to care much about how life has gone, but somehow I feel like I should be the one to apologize. Then again, time isn't what defines anything but I still feel bad. I guess I'm just sorry for everything, and you should've never met me. Then again, it's possible you don't care as much as I do. I actually wish you won't. Just like with many people, I wish I would've filtered out the sincere parts of me because those are the ugliest and the parts people don't wish to see. If I could turn back time, I would've just been that version of me instead.

geegell

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i hope posting this is okay ...

i've been struggling with my gender identity and think i might be trans. the dysphoria started again when i recovered repressed memories from my childhood and remembered feeling extremely uncomfortable in my body. i guess i always had a thought in the back of my mind that something wasn't right, but i had so much on my plate that i didn't want to dive into it as it felt like another daunting thing. acknowledging it means potentially changing so many things in my life that i thought were secure. potentially my name, my pronouns, my body ... it's really scary, to be honest. and i feel so guilty because my boyfriend met me as a girl, and he didn't ask to have to deal with this difficult time in my life or see me change on the outside if i choose to do so. i would do anything for him, even if it's denying who i am, not that he's really asking me to, but i know he prefers parts of myself that are feminine that i would like to change, and that makes me feel all the guiltier because all i want is to be what he wants me to be. he forgets my pronoun preferences right now and i never bring it up because if he wants to see me as a girl, i'll let him, even if it feels hurtful and makes me dysphoric. i feel like i couldn't transition even if i wanted to, even socially, because i'd be hurting my conservative parents immensely. i feel so stuck sometimes that i feel like i don't belong here. i don't know what to do to be myself anymore.

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
my mom found my trash and accused me of purging. I lied and said it was leftover paper maiche. I think it was kinda believable. but then I fainted in front of her. Aren’t I just iconic, god I hate myself

Reactions: Tickita and geegell

geegell

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
does anyone else deal with selective mutism ?? i'm getting quite frustrated because at the moment my boyfriend and i are long distance, and it happens often around him (not due to him but do to other trauma that can trigger it), and we can't always video chat so i can't tell him what's wrong or gesture to explain things either. all i can do is make non-verbal noises or try and send emojis to communicate and i have no clue how to fix this. it's really embarrassing, too :wimwim: i feel like this is my fault somehow

geegell

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i'm kind of terrified and i know it's likely an overreation, but as i was leaving my apartment this evening to take my dog out, i saw a man leaning directly across from me in the doorway of the laundry room, taking up the entire space so no one could enter. i was wearing shorts, and he stared at my lower half quite openly while i awkwardly fumbled to slip my shoes on and hurried with my dog outside. something felt off about him, so i stayed outside with my dog for around 15 minutes, hoping that when i returned he'd be gone. i even took the precaution of going around to the opposite side of the building to buy myself some more time for him to have possibly left. there's glass on the side of the door in the lobby, so i peeked and saw him wandering around the hallway, ducked back behind the door, and when i looked again he was gone. so i started back to my apartment. as i near my door, suddenly he pops out of the laundry room and steps in front of me, says "hey, you" and i make a frightened noise and freeze in surprise, looking at my feet instead of him. which i would think would indicate that i'm uncomfortable and would like to be left alone, but people don't know what you're truly thinking unless you tell them, so it is partially my fault. i was afraid to ask him not to talk to me, and i felt too apprehensive to speak to a stranger. when he doesn't move, i finally glance up, he smiles at me in a way that he probably thinks looks kind, but all it did was unnerve me. then he said, "i'm chris. who are you ?" i have severe social anxiety, i'm on the smaller side, and have a very soft and high pitched voice, so i usually seem vulnurable and people mistake me for a child. i've learned i'm an easy person to take advantage of, so these kind of interactions make me extremely nervous. i don't speak for a minute and he keeps staring at me, and i end up stuttering a "nice to meet you" and darting around him before slamming my door and locking it. it's been almost an hour since then, and i keep looking out the peephole and he's there still. i probably shouldn't be afraid, but i've been sitting in my room staring at my door in fear and i can't calm down. he's probably a nice person ... i suppose men scare me due to past trauma and i'm already on edge these days. wish i wasn't so easily frightened and i wish i wasn't alone right now.

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
i'm kind of terrified and i know it's likely an overreation, but as i was leaving my apartment this evening to take my dog out, i saw a man leaning directly across from me in the doorway of the laundry room, taking up the entire space so no one could enter. i was wearing shorts, and he stared at my lower half quite openly while i awkwardly fumbled to slip my shoes on and hurried with my dog outside. something felt off about him, so i stayed outside with my dog for around 15 minutes, hoping that when i returned he'd be gone. i even took the precaution of going around to the opposite side of the building to buy myself some more time for him to have possibly left. there's glass on the side of the door in the lobby, so i peeked and saw him wandering around the hallway, ducked back behind the door, and when i looked again he was gone. so i started back to my apartment. as i near my door, suddenly he pops out of the laundry room and steps in front of me, says "hey, you" and i make a frightened noise and freeze in surprise, looking at my feet instead of him. which i would think would indicate that i'm uncomfortable and would like to be left alone, but people don't know what you're truly thinking unless you tell them, so it is partially my fault. i was afraid to ask him not to talk to me, and i felt too apprehensive to speak to a stranger. when he doesn't move, i finally glance up, he smiles at me in a way that he probably thinks looks kind, but all it did was unnerve me. then he said, "i'm chris. who are you ?" i have severe social anxiety, i'm on the smaller side, and have a very soft and high pitched voice, so i usually seem vulnurable and people mistake me for a child. i've learned i'm an easy person to take advantage of, so these kind of interactions make me extremely nervous. i don't speak for a minute and he keeps staring at me, and i end up stuttering a "nice to meet you" and darting around him before slamming my door and locking it. it's been almost an hour since then, and i keep looking out the peephole and he's there still. i probably shouldn't be afraid, but i've been sitting in my room staring at my door in fear and i can't calm down. he's probably a nice person ... i suppose men scare me due to past trauma and i'm already on edge these days. wish i wasn't so easily frightened and i wish i wasn't alone right now.
You have your reasons for reacting like that, and they're valid. Stay safe.
Is there someone you can call so you feel less alone?

Reactions: geegell

Users who are viewing this thread