Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (8 Viewers)

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m fundamentally a cruel person and I don’t think I can ever change

Reactions: Tickita

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
I’m fundamentally a cruel person and I don’t think I can ever change
as long as you are not burning animals alive you are fine.

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
so frying cats alive is low expectations ? :pepeslippy:
no that´s bad and cruel. not always being your best compassionate self is not :). I just feel like people are pressured to always be at their best behaviour. you have to be cheery and positive all the time! you have to be kind and use only positive words! don´t say anything negative "don´t" hurt people! you just have to be careful not to be too honest or too open about anything because it could be too anti-something.
a lot of people start questioning things that are completely normal: being normal, snapping, not being perfect.

of course you should be understanding, kind, compassionate and helpful but we are all humans. apologise and move on, do better instead of questioning whether you are a bad person. I am sure Jimimis has not killed anyone as of yet. maybe she is just not as sensitive as others and? what is so bad about it? some people are not cut out to be Mother Theresas ... still they are good, decent people.

sorry, that has turned into a rent. not against you, just against the world :D

piricore

Nugu
Reactions Received
selfish garbage baby, that shit is the keyword
no that´s bad and cruel. not always being your best compassionate self is not :). I just feel like people are pressured to always be at their best behaviour. you have to be cheery and positive all the time! you have to be kind and use only positive words! don´t say anything negative "don´t" hurt people! you just have to be careful not to be too honest or too open about anything because it could be too anti-something.
a lot of people start questioning things that are completely normal: being normal, snapping, not being perfect.

of course you should be understanding, kind, compassionate and helpful but we are all humans. apologise and move on, do better instead of questioning whether you are a bad person. I am sure Jimimis has not killed anyone as of yet. maybe she is just not as sensitive as others and? what is so bad about it? some people are not cut out to be Mother Theresas ... still they are good, decent people.

sorry, that has turned into a rent. not against you, just against the world :D
we all grow up believing that we need to forgive people, not fight or raise our voices, not express our controversial opinions, and be good citizens. and it is not bad if you follow those things, but it gets harmful when you pressure others to fit these polite behaviours. because of this, people that aren't compassionate, quiet or 'kind', feel like horrible people. it is a big issue in our society

• Love
Reactions: Tickita and brekker

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Ship

Last edited:

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Is therapy not for me, or is it the therapist....

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Fucking breathe, dude. Stop with the impulsivity. You got this. Stop.

jjyubi

Reactions Received
Website
jjyubicore.carrd.co
Pronouns
he/they
Wreck
Is therapy not for me, or is it the therapist....
Pardon me for this late and random answer, first of all.

Second. It has to do with the therapist. Without invalidating anyone, I really believe there are no things such as "therapy isn't for me". I speak by experience of course. I thought therapy wasn't for me or didn't work at first when I was a teen and would visit this old lady who were my therapist at the time. She'd never give me advice, we would only talk to each other. I was also uncomfortable to share anything. Due to that I didn't do therapy for years until my mom proposed to me to try it again after getting so many panic attacks. It worked. I found a therapist with who it clicked immediatly. It's all about finding the right one seriously. It clicked so well, I felt comfortable the first try. Honestly, when I talk to my therapist I feel like I am talking to a longer friend. She gave me life changing advices! If you feel like your current therapist isn't helping then I suggest looking for a different one.

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Pardon me for this late and random answer, first of all.

Second. It has to do with the therapist. Without invalidating anyone, I really believe there are no things such as "therapy isn't for me". I speak by experience of course. I thought therapy wasn't for me or didn't work at first when I was a teen and would visit this old lady who were my therapist at the time. She'd never give me advice, we would only talk to each other. I was also uncomfortable to share anything. Due to that I didn't do therapy for years until my mom proposed to me to try it again after getting so many panic attacks. It worked. I found a therapist with who it clicked immediatly. It's all about finding the right one seriously. It clicked so well, I felt comfortable the first try. Honestly, when I talk to my therapist I feel like I am talking to a longer friend. She gave me life changing advices! If you feel like your current therapist isn't helping then I suggest looking for a different one.
Thank you for responding. I just started seeking help and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. Rather, I'm being told things I already know and to do things I am already doing.

Reactions: jjyubi

jjyubi

Reactions Received
Website
jjyubicore.carrd.co
Pronouns
he/they
Wreck
Thank you for responding. I just started seeking help and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. Rather, I'm being told things I already know and to do things I am already doing.
No problem! Yeah, this doesn't sound very helpful. Do you think you could find a different therapist?

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
No problem! Yeah, this doesn't sound very helpful. Do you think you could find a different therapist?
Yeah. I'm using a service that finds a new one for me if I request it.

Reactions: jjyubi

dimpled_sun

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
peachyfangirl86.tumblr.com
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
she/her

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
I think this is just journaling. I actually feel like writing for once.
----

This has been the longest episode I've been in in a long time. It feels like it's getting better slowly.

I recently learned that the holidays may actually be triggering. Maybe that's why they don't excite me... I'm pretty indifferent to the most common holidays. I was anxious about TG day for two weeks; I didn't want to see people. They don't know what's up, and faking a smile is draining. But that's something to process alone.

In other news, my eating habits are some sh-t right now because of the episode (yes, despite that fact that I have TG leftovers) and other things. I'm researching new recipes to try, and am hoping to be off caffeine for good in December.
I hope I can get some workouts in this week.
And I'm trying a new therapist.

It's gonna be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Winter_Iz