COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (14 Viewers)

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i know he loves me but i love him to much to hurt him... i know if i stay with him any longer i'll break him

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You know when you thought you were doing really well? Now everything is just falling apart. And I'm so close to being done. No one around me understands what I'm going through they always make it a competition to show me up about how 'good I have it' I really wanna leave. Or maybe just end it. The only thing keeping me going is my love for kpop and this forum, honestly. Not to mention my online friends since my irls don't give a shit. I found a rock with crystals today and she took it because it was sharp and
a hazard to my health' I know what she meant by that. But honestly blunt force truama isnt the way I'd wanna go. I'd rather overdose ngl. And don't even get me started on school. Why is school so important to the point that if you fail you get fucked over by life. Anyways this was just a vent.

tai

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm sick of myself

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
You know when you thought you were doing really well? Now everything is just falling apart. And I'm so close to being done. No one around me understands what I'm going through they always make it a competition to show me up about how 'good I have it' I really wanna leave. Or maybe just end it. The only thing keeping me going is my love for kpop and this forum, honestly. Not to mention my online friends since my irls don't give a shit. I found a rock with crystals today and she took it because it was sharp and
a hazard to my health' I know what she meant by that. But honestly blunt force truama isnt the way I'd wanna go. I'd rather overdose ngl. And don't even get me started on school. Why is school so important to the point that if you fail you get fucked over by life. Anyways this was just a vent.
I understand you feel like this and I have been in this position.
Leaving isnt worth it...
Now im not the person who will say "it gets better" because thats not really how it works...
You have to realize you are much more than what you think, and that you are worth it...
I would never forgive myself if I let you die knowing that I could have done something.
But you also... dont need a college degree to become succesful, only high school diploma
If you just try hard enough... or try as much as you want (even bare minimum) and get ur diploma u can do almost anything you want...
...if one thought of suicide attempting crosses your kind please dm me on discord... or on here
I will do anything to help you that I can. <3

tai

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I understand you feel like this and I have been in this position.
Leaving isnt worth it...
Now im not the person who will say "it gets better" because thats not really how it works...
You have to realize you are much more than what you think, and that you are worth it...
I would never forgive myself if I let you die knowing that I could have done something.
But you also... dont need a college degree to become succesful, only high school diploma
If you just try hard enough... or try as much as you want (even bare minimum) and get ur diploma u can do almost anything you want...
...if one thought of suicide attempting crosses your kind please dm me on discord... or on here
I will do anything to help you that I can. <3
Ah, thank you. I'll be sure to reach out when I need too. <3

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I am fat, seeing false visions and voices cradle my ashes of sanity to sleep. Fml all day

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m fundamentally a cruel person and I don’t think I can ever change

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I’m fundamentally a cruel person and I don’t think I can ever change
as long as you are not burning animals alive you are fine.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
so frying cats alive is low expectations ? :pepeslippy:
no that´s bad and cruel. not always being your best compassionate self is not :). I just feel like people are pressured to always be at their best behaviour. you have to be cheery and positive all the time! you have to be kind and use only positive words! don´t say anything negative "don´t" hurt people! you just have to be careful not to be too honest or too open about anything because it could be too anti-something.
a lot of people start questioning things that are completely normal: being normal, snapping, not being perfect.

of course you should be understanding, kind, compassionate and helpful but we are all humans. apologise and move on, do better instead of questioning whether you are a bad person. I am sure Jimimis has not killed anyone as of yet. maybe she is just not as sensitive as others and? what is so bad about it? some people are not cut out to be Mother Theresas ... still they are good, decent people.

sorry, that has turned into a rent. not against you, just against the world :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
no that´s bad and cruel. not always being your best compassionate self is not :). I just feel like people are pressured to always be at their best behaviour. you have to be cheery and positive all the time! you have to be kind and use only positive words! don´t say anything negative "don´t" hurt people! you just have to be careful not to be too honest or too open about anything because it could be too anti-something.
a lot of people start questioning things that are completely normal: being normal, snapping, not being perfect.

of course you should be understanding, kind, compassionate and helpful but we are all humans. apologise and move on, do better instead of questioning whether you are a bad person. I am sure Jimimis has not killed anyone as of yet. maybe she is just not as sensitive as others and? what is so bad about it? some people are not cut out to be Mother Theresas ... still they are good, decent people.

sorry, that has turned into a rent. not against you, just against the world :D
we all grow up believing that we need to forgive people, not fight or raise our voices, not express our controversial opinions, and be good citizens. and it is not bad if you follow those things, but it gets harmful when you pressure others to fit these polite behaviours. because of this, people that aren't compassionate, quiet or 'kind', feel like horrible people. it is a big issue in our society

Faelix

jjyunyu
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
deobi
Pronouns
he/him
Just had a massive mental breakdown, screamed in a pillow and sobbed into it and I didn't even feel better after... bro 🙃

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Last edited:

Faelix

jjyunyu
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
deobi
Pronouns
he/him
Everyone and everything is pissing me off. I just want to cry and be left alone.

Faelix

jjyunyu
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
deobi
Pronouns
he/him
Is therapy not for me, or is it the therapist....
Pardon me for this late and random answer, first of all.

Second. It has to do with the therapist. Without invalidating anyone, I really believe there are no things such as "therapy isn't for me". I speak by experience of course. I thought therapy wasn't for me or didn't work at first when I was a teen and would visit this old lady who were my therapist at the time. She'd never give me advice, we would only talk to each other. I was also uncomfortable to share anything. Due to that I didn't do therapy for years until my mom proposed to me to try it again after getting so many panic attacks. It worked. I found a therapist with who it clicked immediatly. It's all about finding the right one seriously. It clicked so well, I felt comfortable the first try. Honestly, when I talk to my therapist I feel like I am talking to a longer friend. She gave me life changing advices! If you feel like your current therapist isn't helping then I suggest looking for a different one.

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Pardon me for this late and random answer, first of all.

Second. It has to do with the therapist. Without invalidating anyone, I really believe there are no things such as "therapy isn't for me". I speak by experience of course. I thought therapy wasn't for me or didn't work at first when I was a teen and would visit this old lady who were my therapist at the time. She'd never give me advice, we would only talk to each other. I was also uncomfortable to share anything. Due to that I didn't do therapy for years until my mom proposed to me to try it again after getting so many panic attacks. It worked. I found a therapist with who it clicked immediatly. It's all about finding the right one seriously. It clicked so well, I felt comfortable the first try. Honestly, when I talk to my therapist I feel like I am talking to a longer friend. She gave me life changing advices! If you feel like your current therapist isn't helping then I suggest looking for a different one.
Thank you for responding. I just started seeking help and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere. Rather, I'm being told things I already know and to do things I am already doing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread