Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (15 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Sad
Reactions: doll

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wish my brain would stop hounding me.
I find myself to weak/willed to fight against it ;(
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and doll

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Mental health going bananas check.
Tips to overcome in progress.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,077
Reactions Received
72,506
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I think my anxiety over everything dates back to trauma I experienced a few months ago, and now I have this thought engraved into my mind that I think will happen and it won’t go away:headache:
I’ve experienced something pretty traumatic two years ago and I haven’t seeked the proper guidance and haven’t learned how to cope with it. When you feel ready, as I’m learning, it does help to talk about it. I relate to what you said, please just know you’re not alone
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
6 January 2022
Messages
243
Reactions Received
256
Location
im not acitve
Website
shreky.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
tw ed



ok im REALLY mad because i lit told myself i would stop at the first granola bar because i was hungry but i ate 3
idk what to do w myself attp
I'm sorry to hear that, I do that to a lot :/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread