COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (4 Viewers)

Reactions Received
Website
www.onastar.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
CHOICE
I've been a kpop fan for around 2 and a half or almost 3 months now. It's helped me get through so much. I normally go out and do stuff a lot or go to work, but I had to let go of both of those. Seeing my favorite idols do stuff and interact with fans has really helped get my spirits up. I have some pretty horrible days and nights when I feel so sad and empty. I try not to think about how my life is going nowhere right now. The groups and people I stan are literally like shining stars in my night sky. I will be glad when I can go out and do stuff again.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I've been a kpop fan for around 2 and a half or almost 3 months now. It's helped me get through so much. I normally go out and do stuff a lot or go to work, but I had to let go of both of those. Seeing my favorite idols do stuff and interact with fans has really helped get my spirits up. I have some pretty horrible days and nights when I feel so sad and empty. I try not to think about how my life is going nowhere right now. The groups and people I stan are literally like shining stars in my night sky. I will be glad when I can go out and do stuff again.
I'm glad you found something to help you get by, it's important to have things you enjoy of course hehe..... :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The perhaps worst part of loneliness to me is returning home after an eventful day and there not being anyone to talk to about it all... Just me, the silence, and my thoughts... I'll probably have another nightmare tonight. I was good to you, so why? My suffering is so unnecessary... It's just because you're a selfish coward. These numb tears could have been avoided if you had just given me an honest answer when I asked you. You'll never even realize what you've done and how much it hurt me. You're fine. I can't stand it anymore. You're the unworthy one, so why do I have to be the only one in pain? Telling that guy that I'm perfect but you don't feel anything... It really hurts, you know? But you don't... you don't know because you don't care. And that's just it. In all the time I've spent on this Earth, I couldn't make anyone care about me. I was wrong again. I lost another one. I couldn't make you love me. I've failed once more... I shouldn't be saying or even thinking this. Even among all these guys trying something with me, I only hope that someday, just for one moment, you regret it. I just want to run away from myself. I'm really so stupid and nobody cares.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
My mental health has been stable. But I still can't be rid of the voices and hallucinations.
I am starting to question my existence that much more, because of it.

I know it will last with me forever and until I die in time.
Doesn't make it any less tortureress though.

But I just have this stupid hope in my mind that it will end and I will finally be free.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
My mental health has been stable. But I still can't be rid of the voices and hallucinations.
I am starting to question my existence that much more, because of it.

I know it will last with me forever and until I die in time.
Doesn't make it any less tortureress though.

But I just have this stupid hope in my mind that it will end and I will finally be free.
it truly sucks. there is always hope though, you never really know.. things might change for the better, there's the progression of medicine, and you might go place or meet someone new and so on..

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
it truly sucks. there is always hope though, you never really know.. things might change for the better, there's the progression of medicine, and you might go place or meet someone new and so on..
Have to be more positive about my circumstances. :( Instead being in total denial of my future. :(

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Have to be more positive about my circumstances. :( Instead being in total denial of my future. :(
But then again... I kind of like being in denial. Because it means I don't have to think of a future that doesn't exist.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Had a very kafkian nightmare, not a too pleasing experience...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Had a very kafkian nightmare, not a too pleasing experience...
Sounds scary :0 I hope you feel better again soon

I'll never understand romantic love. As children, it's all about the "power of friendship." Everything is about "the power of friendship." And as we get older, we start to let our bodies guide us, and we're encouraged for it, which leads to love, complication, fights, ugliness, lost friends, and yeah, maybe a lifelong relationship in the end too... Just two people against the world. All of that is encouraged. "Power of friendship" what?

And yeah, I get it. People don't want to "be alone." Well why the hell did we insist on making society come down to just two people then? Why did we build society on that? And no one's going to be truly there for you because that's somehow reserved for lovers and family only. And everyone's busy focused on finding a lover anyway, so they're not going to be there for you and will only see you as "just a friend." Someone who "it's nice to vent to and hang out with, but who, if our roads split, it's fine, they're just here for the ride after all, a lover is for life."

I don't get it. I never ever ever will. It's love with a twist. It's your brain going, "Yeah, they're hot and stable... good mating potential." And you're not actively thinking that second part, but your brain is. Your body is. Even if you don't actively want children, they are. Everything you do in that relationship will be about more than just "love me, I love you." And we throw away or devalue everything else for it.

What kind of life is that? What kind of society is that? I hate this world and I don't want to be here any longer. Why can't life just be a shounen anime where people still believe in the power of friendship? Is that really so bad?

Some people will be closer to you than others. That's fine. But just valuing all of that is gold. And I hate that people are ruled by primordial desires and the fear of being alone or the hate that they're alone right now. That possessiveness of "They're mine! Back off!" Seeing everyone as a potential threat instead of potential friend when we do have a lover... We didn't have to make it that way. We didn't.

And still we cherish the way things are.

I thought reading this book again after all these years, I could confront my feelings and gain closure. But it just makes me feel even more alone, as I did back then.
Very interesting... Idk bestie, I guess in my mind, at some point, I began believing this kind of thing too..I always imagined my lover would first be my friend and then this would just be an addition to that.. but actually none of my exes were my friends at all... I can understand your frustration. I personally feel like the romantic type of love might complete me more or better but I also don't like the insane pressure me and others have to deal with. We should let each other be... In any case, I hope you find whatever you are looking for ♥

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Sounds scary :0 I hope you feel better again soon
It was an extreme version of my workplace and city.

And since I get paranoid easily, it went right to my weak spot and I started to imagine all the what ifs.

I managed to recover already though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Thank you, I hope you do too, bestie ❤ I have a lot of ideas about how things could be different, but I know at the end of the day none of it is going to matter. Society is always going to be this way. What you said about a lover being an addition to a friend makes sense. I just don't believe in it for myself either way. I tried to, I've had a love like this, I pined for someone, but at the end of the day it just isn't who I am. Like I said, we're always going to be closer to some people than others, but the emphasis we put on a lover's relationship is just so frustrating. So many love songs, love poems, love this, love that... I don't believe in it. We work too hard as a society to cater to romantic visions to the exclusion and detriment of everything and everybody else. I just want what's fair and just... Or at least, more and fair and just.

Like in Harry Potter, Dumbledore and Grindelwald were too close to just be friends or for it to be seen as a bloodless brotherly relationship, so Rowling had to say that Dumbledore was gay this whole time without once mentioning it in the books or alluding to it at all. Which is so weird, because in the Deathly Hallows movie, Harry dances with Hermione to cheer her up... It could be seen as romantic so easily, but it's just really close friends helping each other to feel better. That's so freaking awesome. Why does everything have to be romantic, you know?
I kinda agree tbh.... I mean, I've also wondered why we say stuff like "JUST friends, or MORE than friends......" I mean, friendship is just as valuable too, all on its own.. and most romantic relationships suck anyway, most lovers aren't even our friends so why say they are "more".. and again, there's so much judgement and pressure :// and thanks cutie pie :pikahappy:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Omg stop talking stupid neighbours. Your loud volume conversations, make my brain hurt and my mental health suffers.

God I hate my bloody neighbours.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Omg I feel so close to committing suicide, I used to be scared thinking of suicide but now I don't. I am so worried I will do something to myself.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Omg I feel so close to committing suicide, I used to be scared thinking of suicide but now I don't. I am so worried I will do something to myself.
What brought this on? Suicide isn't worth it imo. I had the same ideology for years and now I realise how much of a mistake I made, by thinking that way.
If you want to talk about it in a dm or something, I am all for that.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
please try talking to someone you trust or even just distracting yourself should help. I hope you feel better soon, things will be okay <3

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I am just so mad and upset and stressed. Just going to watch television until it all subsides.
Nothing really else to do.

My mental health suffers so bad when I am stressed. I don't really need this in my life right now.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I honestly don't see the point in trying anymore. All I do is disappoint people
I don't know what exactly is going on so I can't say much but keep in mind that people will never be pleased because they are bitter on the inside, it might not be you at all.. and remember to be your own friend and treat yourself with kindness and respect.. your relationship with yourself is the most important one you'll ever have.. stay strong, I hope things start looking up soon <3

Reactions Received
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I don't know what exactly is going on so I can't say much but keep in mind that people will never be pleased because they are bitter on the inside, it might not be you at all.. and remember to be your own friend and treat yourself with kindness and respect.. your relationship with yourself is the most important one you'll ever have.. stay strong, I hope things start looking up soon <3
people just keep hurting me. everywhere. at home my parents are the worst. today my sister was watching me eat calling me a pig and so i went and made myself throw everything up. people at school bully me. even people on forums are mean to me. i can't escape

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread