COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official ✯ ✵ Mental Health Support✯ ✵ (9 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's great to finally have a diagnosis but also knowing that people think I don't have it because I seem so "ok" to them. But then going and watching videos to learn more about the disorder and relating too hard to all of them that I cry out of relief and sadness.
hey, i hope youre okay <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It feels really good to see that there's a separate thread for people to talk about their mental health. Because mental health isn't given much attention in these hectic days, especially during these difficult times. I want to talk about the issues I've faced since I was a baby but I feel like I burden the people I know by sharing stuff with them, because when I share something sad with them, it kinda spoils their mood and I don't want that to happen so I bottle up everything inside, put on a smile and face the day.
hope youre doing well !

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Bana
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Checking up here as I normally do when I become active.

To put it shortly, nothing has improved. I’ve been complaining about the same things for years now. I honestly don’t have it in me to care anymore. I’m tired of feeling hopeless, but I can no longer put in the effort to try and fix it.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Checking up here as I normally do when I become active.

To put it shortly, nothing has improved. I’ve been complaining about the same things for years now. I honestly don’t have it in me to care anymore. I’m tired of feeling hopeless, but I can no longer put in the effort to try and fix it.
if you ever wanna talk, you can dm me <3

i know everyone says this but i truly believe it will get better and i hope you find happiness.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You ever just realize how much you suck? I feel really pathetic, gross, and unworthy right now and just want to drink myself into oblivion. Maybe never wake up. I don't know see what I'm feeling.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
You ever just realize how much you suck? I feel really pathetic, gross, and unworthy right now and just want to drink myself into oblivion. Maybe never wake up. I don't know see what I'm feeling.
its ok to feel like this, we are humans, not robots. I hope everything gets better 4 you. Take care of yourself even when it seems hard, i know you can get through it :pepeheart:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I feel like a prisoner in my own mind. I feel like I'm constantly running in circles and being in a relationship it's like constantly being called out on making the same mistake over and over again. And though it's meant to help I just grow angry with myself and tired of who I am as a person. I don't fucking know how to function like a normal person and it's fucking exhausting being in my damn head all the fucking time.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
There's literally always something off with me but for the past month, even my own mind telling me I'll never be loved or to get a grip makes me shaky. Accepting kindness makes me shaky too. I'm somehow both overwhelmed with caring too much and not being motivated enough, too empty inside. I wonder if people irl can see me struggling not to lose it and break down crying when we're having normal conversations. I feel so pathetic, is this the best someone like me can do? I was bullied to the extent of being pushed in front of a car, I made it my goal not to never self pity and I only need myself was an active reminder for years. I should be like steel thinking of the past like I was before, considering everything really, but I'm going to falter because I'm not getting what I want? Because I'm not what I want? What if this is really the end for me? Giving up completely or still pushing through, none would give me relief. I just should've never existed to begin with. I wish I could be wiped from every memory because there's nothing much that I amount to anyway. I wish I could just disappear completely. but I have to keep pretending to be happy. It's so easy having a cold image because no one can see through the cracks. I can see that I'm slowly falling apart.

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
You know what’s weird? When you’re always happy, but you really don’t feel you deserve to be happy on your own self. I never realized how I really don’t have any friends because I lock myself up in my studies and work, no relationship because I’m too scared to talk to people and don’t feel emotionally enough to form a romantic connection. It feels like I realized awhile back I never even know what I want to do. I do things that make money only to have a financially stabilized self and home. But I realized I feel nothing for anything I do. I’m wondering why I always think what I feel but I can’t feel it. I feel like a dismantled human being who really was just born to try and make others happy. I’ve done that goal so far, but it’s weird how I just exist to exist.

Shou

Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I want to give up. I feel like I've done so much to try and achieve happiness and every time I show any bit of emotion there's something that suffocates me. I don't think I can live like this much longer.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
Here is something that would help you guys: plant flowers and just do gardeding stuff if you can. Lately I've been feeling hopeless and often thought about ending it all but yesterday I had to help my mom in the garden and God, I felt so refreshed all of a sudden. Good luck everyone and stay strong ♡

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi 🌼
SUPER IMPORTANT TOPIC!
I hate that a lot of people underestimate mental health problems.. I'm really glad this thread exists.

If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, someone they can vent to about anything just know I'm there for you! I apologize in advance if I'm not replying quick but I'll try my best!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread