I still can’t get over it. He looks 🔥 @Carat
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,379 Reactions Received 41,053 Cards View Profile KS Coins 238,208 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 7 December 2024 #1 I still can’t get over it. He looks 🔥 @Carat Reactions: Nina
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,315 Reactions Received 75,409 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 141,939 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 7 December 2024 #2 His arm is the size of his head. Reactions: Boyo
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,379 Reactions Received 41,053 Cards View Profile KS Coins 238,208 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 7 December 2024 #3 Nina said: His arm is the size of his head. Click to expand... I definitely don’t share my first thoughts on this topic. Reactions: Nina
Nina said: His arm is the size of his head. Click to expand... I definitely don’t share my first thoughts on this topic.