Appreciation Minhyun, Hwasa and Nako appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The cards game has made me avoid these names like the plague, but let's remember the actual idols are really talented and deserve love and appreciation :yolk:

I'll always admire you three, I just don't want you guys in my card locker. But please join me in appreciating these talented human beings and post any video related to them you think is appropriate :sanapray:






@Cards Users :jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Shoutout to Zico as well, if I've seen any card being thrown around like its nothing its his and thats a shame because he is one hell of a talented rapper and has given K-Pop so many bops produced by him
Atleast he has 5 cards out lol, poor Minhyun, Hwasa and Nako have that one card appearing so much that it's become a throwaway :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I actually like Hwasa :D.

I have never paid enough attention to Nu´Est if we are honest here. I think I have come across one or two of their songs, but the cards are really lovely.

Nako is surely talented, but I don´t like her group or her card, tbh.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I actually like Hwasa :D.

I have never paid enough attention to Nu´Est if we are honest here. I think I have come across one or two of their songs, but the cards are really lovely.

Nako is surely talented, but I don´t like her group or her card, tbh.
Yeah I also know like 2 Nu'est songs I think :wimwim:
And he was in Wanna One so I know Energetic of course lol.

And I do stan IZ*ONE so I love Nako, I like some of Mamamoo music but don't stan lol.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yeah I also know like 2 Nu'est songs I think :wimwim:
And he was in Wanna One so I know Energetic of course lol.

And I do stan IZ*ONE so I love Nako, I like some of Mamamoo music but don't stan lol.
well, I wouldn´t call myself a stan of either of these three. but they are surely good :D.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
well, I wouldn´t call myself a stan of either of these three. but they are surely good :D.
This is an amazing bop by Nu'est :sj_weary:



Unfortunately it happens to be one where Minhyun is absent rip :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
that nako video was adorable. i think i'm keeping her card this time :nekolove:
Yeah she's so cute and actually one of my top 4 IZ*ONE members, I just don't want her card if I can help it :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You guys don't understand I love Minhyun . I want his card a lot! But number of his cards that is circulating is :jisoosmh:
Lol if you want his card for yourself and wouldn't give him away, that's actually good news for you though :jisoosmh:
Getting him should be really easy lol.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Lol if you want his card for yourself and wouldn't give him away, that's actually good news for you though :jisoosmh:
Getting him should be really easy lol.
It would be easy but unless the card I will be trading is practically not worth it to me, it will be a high price to pay for his card that is too common around here.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It would be easy but unless the card I will be trading is practically not worth it to me, it will be a high price to pay for his card that is too common around here.
It's only high price for a common card if you're looking to trade him lol, otherwise he's pretty valuable so :sanapray:
But yeah if you only have a collection of biases it will be hard to justify, need those few cards just for trading purposes even though you might have no need for them lol.

Good news is practically any card you get will work for Minhyun :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's only high price for a common card if you're looking to trade him lol, otherwise he's pretty valuable so :sanapray:
But yeah if you only have a collection of biases it will be hard to justify, need those few cards just for trading purposes even though you might have no need for them lol.

Good news is practically any card you get will work for Minhyun :haylul:
Only card I would be willing to trade right now is Heize or that one ACE member I cannot remember the name of :yolk: and I'm sure no one is looking for them so :yolk::yolk::yolk:
My only hope is the roulette in 2 weeks
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Only card I would be willing to trade right now is Heize or that one ACE member I cannot remember the name of :yolk: and I'm sure no one is looking for them so :yolk::yolk::yolk:
My only hope is the roulette in 2 qeeks
Bruh you don't understand, no one is looking for Minhyun either so :yolk:
Go to Yachii's trading center thread and offer him one of those for Minhyun, he'll agree lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
why dont ppl want minhyun :( my baby
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread