Video MISAMO Message - Dance Challenges (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
I dont stream on music services, I download the actual song and transfer to my phone, its a bit of work. So I usually compile a list of songs to download and do it every month or two :pepechill:
:passcodea: I had no idea so many people do stuff like that.. @RandAlThor also does something like that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread