Photo MISAMOCHIS (2 Viewers)

Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,362
Reactions Received
13,543
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,622
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Mina Sana Momo
The training never ends, even in graduation
If you gave me this picture at the beginning I would have cried :pepeslippy:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,837
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
If it's mochi's, then I want the box...I have recently become addicted to mochi's. @fdonce is a big reason for it
They should have made the same faces as the characters on the box :pandalove:
I looked it up with google lens, it is actullay "This is a box for "Mocchurin" donuts from Mister Donut Japan"

So it's Mochi Donuts :passcodea: seems to be something new!

Also how did ducky get you addicted to Mochi???
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Somnia and fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,803
Reactions Received
44,457
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,950
I looked it up with google lens, it is actullay "This is a box for "Mocchurin" donuts from Mister Donut Japan"

So it's Mochi Donuts :passcodea: seems to be something new!

Also how did ducky get you addicted to Mochi???
They've had it for awhile around the world. It used to be just the fried doughnuts and cake donuts but asian twist started using mohi flour to create a donught and its actually pretty interesting texture :pepechill:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Somnia

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like the cuteness ngl
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,253
Reactions Received
4,114
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,326
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I looked it up with google lens, it is actullay "This is a box for "Mocchurin" donuts from Mister Donut Japan"

So it's Mochi Donuts :passcodea: seems to be something new!

Also how did ducky get you addicted to Mochi???

I do not really like donuts...but if it really is like a mochi...I won't say no to it :llama_flirt:

Well, just by recommending me yummy flavours, and how he described how it was like, it made me really curious about it. I ended up buying some and now I am addicted to it eating some everyday :nekoshy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,837
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
I do not really like donuts...but if it really is like a mochi...I won't say no to it :llama_flirt:

Well, just by recommending me yummy flavours, and how he described how it was like, it made me really curious about it. I ended up buying some and now I am addicted to it eating some everyday :nekoshy:
every day, wow :passcodea:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Somnia and fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,803
Reactions Received
44,457
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,950
probably that's why your definitions never make sense to anyone... you just say whatever you want :worry:
That's how all words start. When the cavemen first saw a black cat, he just said cat and everyone looked at him at first weird because he called the brown cat a cat also. And then the white one a cat also. And eventually through many examples, humanity figured out what a cat is :llama_ramen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread