Appreciation MISS JESSICA JUNG IS MAKING A COMEBACK!! YALL BETTER BE HERE FOR IT!! (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
IT IS AN ENGLISH DEBUT AND THE SONG IS PRODUCED BY THE DUDE WHO MADE IGAB FOR SNSD, WOLF FOR EXO AND HAPPINESS FOR RED VELVET!
YALL BETTER HERE FOR IT!!
ALSO IDK IF AMBER IS STILL LIKED BY PEOPLE OR NOT BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN A WHILE BUT SHE IS FEATURED IN THE EP TOO!!
​
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I thin he also did SNSD's Beep Beep.
ordered both versions.
Her packaging has always been great!!
I AM SO HYPED TO SEE WHAT TYPE OF SONG SHE COMES OUT WITH!!
It's been 6 long years :shamesica::shamesica:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I been single-person here(well sometimes it feels that way, since village idiot/golden wishes is busy irl) keeping Sis Jessica's flame alive on KS as much as I can for last 3 yrs posting her Jessicaland channel updates n I tried to keep up with Sisters Who Make Waves, too but content came out too quickly(n was in a foreign language to boot, well I coulda/shoulda understood it being my mother tongue but not fluently n I can't read it so couldn't rlly keep up)

aanticipateJessica's comeback!!!!
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
::: Mental note ~ Purchase JJ's album!!!!!!!!!! ::::::::
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
BUY THE ALBUM NOW IF YOU WANT IT, THERE WILL BE NO RESTOCK IF IT SELLS OUT @Goldenstars @Sone
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
BUY THE ALBUM NOW IF YOU WANT IT, THERE WILL BE NO RESTOCK IF IT SELLS OUT @Goldenstars @Sone
I'd have to wait until the release date for the digital version.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
YAS GIVE US STREAMS?
What? I'm not a streamer. :haylul::haylul:

On release day, you could also purchase digitally, too, from iTunes, Spotify, etc. because I highly doubt it will not be available on those services.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What? I'm not a streamer. :haylul::haylul:

On release day, you could also purchase digitally, too, from iTunes, Spotify, etc. because I highly doubt it will not be available on those services.
Wait that sig...
They're adding another fxxking MISHIMA TO TEKKEN 8???
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread