I also would like to add male fans of girl groups handle their faves dating news a lot better than female fans of boy groups.congrats to the couple then, i hope people let them date peacefully
He dealt with LSG and Yoona.I also would like to add male fans of girl groups handle their faves dating news a lot better than female fans of boy groups.
While girls want to slaughter the girl who dates their oppa us guys just want to give the man a high five for scoring such a hottie lol.
Well I dont think that would be the case with @emanresu if Tzuyu ever dated lol.
It’s not that male fans handle it better, they’re just more silent about their dislike. I remember when jihyo’s scandal first broke out in a big discord server a lot of male onces showed videos of them throwing away albums and talked about how disappointed they were in twiceI also would like to add male fans of girl groups handle their faves dating news a lot better than female fans of boy groups.
While girls want to slaughter the girl who dates their oppa us guys just want to give the man a high five for scoring such a hottie lol.
Well I dont think that would be the case with @emanresu if Tzuyu ever dated lol.
I would go drive off a cliff.I also would like to add male fans of girl groups handle their faves dating news a lot better than female fans of boy groups.
While girls want to slaughter the girl who dates their oppa us guys just want to give the man a high five for scoring such a hottie lol.
Well I dont think that would be the case with @emanresu if Tzuyu ever dated lol.