News Momo and Heechul are confirmed! (2 Viewers)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
congrats to the couple then, i hope people let them date peacefully
I also would like to add male fans of girl groups handle their faves dating news a lot better than female fans of boy groups.

While girls want to slaughter the girl who dates their oppa us guys just want to give the man a high five for scoring such a hottie lol.

Well I dont think that would be the case with @emanresu if Tzuyu ever dated lol.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I also would like to add male fans of girl groups handle their faves dating news a lot better than female fans of boy groups.

While girls want to slaughter the girl who dates their oppa us guys just want to give the man a high five for scoring such a hottie lol.

Well I dont think that would be the case with @emanresu if Tzuyu ever dated lol.
He dealt with LSG and Yoona.
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I also would like to add male fans of girl groups handle their faves dating news a lot better than female fans of boy groups.

While girls want to slaughter the girl who dates their oppa us guys just want to give the man a high five for scoring such a hottie lol.

Well I dont think that would be the case with @emanresu if Tzuyu ever dated lol.
It’s not that male fans handle it better, they’re just more silent about their dislike. I remember when jihyo’s scandal first broke out in a big discord server a lot of male onces showed videos of them throwing away albums and talked about how disappointed they were in twice
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wish the couple a lot of happiness
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I also would like to add male fans of girl groups handle their faves dating news a lot better than female fans of boy groups.

While girls want to slaughter the girl who dates their oppa us guys just want to give the man a high five for scoring such a hottie lol.

Well I dont think that would be the case with @emanresu if Tzuyu ever dated lol.
I would go drive off a cliff.

A fitting end.

:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread