- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,399
- Reactions Received
- 55,170
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,366
everyone in twice bullies momo - I mean the duck's just following the trend lolHe does not have to bully Momo!!!
everyone in twice bullies momo - I mean the duck's just following the trend lolHe does not have to bully Momo!!!
everyone in twice bullies momo - I mean the duck's just following the trend lol
finally we agree on something...I wish I could say that wasn't true...
He still does not have to make it even worse though!!![]()
as fans, we should work hard to balance out the flaws Twice might have in some small areas!finally we agree on something...
I'm pretty sure momo's gotten far worse from twice members than the duck lol
but they're idols and we should try to emulate their behaviour no?as fans, we should work hard to balance out the flaws Twice might have in some small areas!
no! you should never blindly follow someone elses action! That is really irresponsible!but they're idols and we should try to emulate their behaviour no?
(also why do you consider it a flaw?)
no one is blindly following twice - we couldn't even if we triedno! you should never blindly follow someone elses action! That is really irresponsible!
Becasue I wish for Momo to live in peace![]()
no one is blindly following twice - we couldn't even if we tried
I'm pretty sure momo is very much at peace (just don't make her do maths or speak japanese lol)