- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,235
- Reactions Received
- 99,081
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 352,555
- Ship
- Wreck
Bump bump.This is why you should look both ways before going outside.![]()
I hope she puts it into reverse and tap me againBump bump.
Nayeon: DID I JUST HIT SOMETHING?!
MOMO: "Just a duck."![]()
and that was how I met your motherBump bump.
Nayeon: DID I JUST HIT SOMETHING?!
MOMO: "Just a duck."![]()
This is why you should look both ways before going outside.![]()
HEY! Don't say that, you have never seen her drive!Lies....
I wouldn't say hours but you probably owe me about 20 bonks.![]()
![]()
HOW DARE YOU!!!
Did you spend hours again just to make this??
I should bonk for every minute you spend on it![]()
Oh dear, why do I feel like this might end badly?
I wouldn't say hours but you probably owe me about 20 bonks.
But don't blame me when even the members know Momo isn't exactly known for being aware of her surroundings, the odds of her being a great driver is not very high.
I guess as herwe have no reason to doubt her words!
I'm not turning against her!not you also turning against Momo