Teaser Monsta X make a splash in 'Alligator' MV teaser (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
It looks amazing so far :maheart:
It... Looks.. And... Sounds... AMAZING!!!! :pandaamazed::pandaamazed::pandaamazed:

The hype is real. I'm really loving the set with the water and fire especially.
Right?!
Also, they've lowkey been giving us spoilers this whole time and making them blatant af and we're only just realizing now.


Other fandoms: "Not everything is a spoiler."
Monbebes: Monsta X breathes "OH GOD WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?!?!!!"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kelly and Ahsoka
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Right?!
Also, they've lowkey been giving us spoilers this whole time and making them blatant af and we're only just realizing now.


Other fandoms: "Not everything is a spoiler."
Monbebes: Monsta X breathes "OH GOD WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?!?!!!"
I know and I'm shocked!! These clever guys. This is the 2nd time they've spoiled something about their next comeback at GDA, so I guess we have to stay alert with GDA especially, huh... :llama_eyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I’m ready to be slayed :llama_shook:
You and me both!

I know and I'm shocked!! These clever guys. This is the 2nd time they've spoiled something about their next comeback at GDA, so I guess we have to stay alert with GDA especially, huh... :llama_eyes:
Sigh, year end award shows as spoiler fodder, the pain. Also Minhyuk spoiled part of this cb before their last cb with his Snow White spoiler, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE F#$%ING SPOILING ANYMORE!

My titties are genuinely shaking.
Appropriate response is appropriate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread