News MONSTA X's Kihyun tests positive for Covid 19 (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,251
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Not surprising considering he just wrapped up promotions.
I hope he recovers quickly, and that the other members stay healthy.
That's now two out of the five active members being diagnosed.


@Monbebe

​
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not surprising considering he just wrapped up promotions.
I hope he recovers quickly, and that the other members stay healthy.
That's now two out of the five active members being diagnosed.


@Monbebe

​
Oh, noooooooo I gOT A WHOLE ASS LIGHTSTICK FOR MY CONCERT, SO THEY BETTER AS HELL NOT CANCEL TOUR!!!
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,251
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Oh, noooooooo I gOT A WHOLE ASS LIGHTSTICK FOR MY CONCERT, SO THEY BETTER AS HELL NOT CANCEL TOUR!!!
I don't see them cancelling the tour, as it's more than a month away AND they just recently added a new date. Plus they're on a time limit since several members have to enlist by the end of the year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Willow

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't see them cancelling the tour, as it's more than a month away AND they just recently added a new date. Plus they're on a time limit since several members have to enlist by the end of the year.
ah, that's a relief!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread