- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I need do advice! How can I enlighten them? I’m on the edge of my seat here twink! :llama_panic:Dotae haven’t officially announced their marriage yet!!
People won’t accept soulmates dotae !!! How can I make them see the light twink???
@Jimimis THIS IS AN ADVICE THREAD NOT A COMPLAIN ABOUT DOTAE
ease them in!I need do advice! How can I enlighten them? I’m on the edge of my seat here twink! :llama_panic:
Hmmmm let me try it outease them in!
it’s cute <3 UwUHmmmm let me try it out
![]()
Is this a cute photo yes or yes
Then do they look cute TOGETHER yes or yesit’s cute <3 UwU
yesThen do they look cute TOGETHER yes or yes
So then should they be together yes or yes
noSo then should they be together yes or yes
Your advice didn’t work
lolYour advice didn’t workCurse ms know it all