♡ Ms.Know-It-Ali♡ (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
do you have a problem?
do you need advice?
~*then you came to the right place*~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

daniella is bae.gif
press the gif above

MS.KNOW-IT-ALL WILL HELP
side note: this is not an anon, you just have to send in your problems and i give advice​
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
How can I find a guy? Been single all my life and I'm a very shy person -pseudonym

well, what I can say is just be yourself. ask friends to set you up and be realistic. if you have a crush ask him out. if you land a date be yourself!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and igloo
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Dotae haven’t officially announced their marriage yet!!
People won’t accept soulmates dotae !!! How can I make them see the light twink???


@Jimimis THIS IS AN ADVICE THREAD NOT A COMPLAIN ABOUT DOTAE
I need do advice! How can I enlighten them? I’m on the edge of my seat here twink! :llama_panic:
 
  • Like
Reactions: melancholia
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: melancholia
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: melancholia
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: melancholia
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: melancholia

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Apparently I act like I think I’m superior to people How do I stop this?

first thing first,it seeems like you are not even sure if you act superior to people. who told you this? the best way to stop is it take a soft and calm approach. compliment people on things and if your bragging about your self, stop
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread