- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
My dad isn't really a kpop fan, but at least once a week he'll sit down with me and watch music videos for an hour or so. He's seen a lot since we've been doing this for a little over a year.
I think he thinks this is Reddit or sth but anyway rate his taste pls
Favorite groups: Twice, SNSD and The Gazette
Prefers: girl groups and older music (2008/2012)
Favorite kpop song: Crooked by G-Dragon (he always requests this lmao)
Also likes: Fire by BTS, Dun Dun by Everglow, Down by A.C.E, Monster by EXO
Random facts:
- Thinks Jisoo is the prettiest in Blackpink
- Thinks Gayoon from 4Minute is pretty and has a nice voice
- Likes NIve's voice but refuses to call him anything other than "that guy"
- Likes Brave Girls but hates their name
- is a huge Sixth Gun and is always asking if The Gazette has anything new
Random quotes that I can remember
"That one has a different look" (talking about Byeongkwan's visuals)
"Does he really have that thing through his nose?" (about Chan's fake piercing during the D4 performance)
"I like Mexican food" (during the H1GHR Telefono remix mv)
"They're trying to fill in the gaps. Kind of like the kpop when they just stare into the camera for ten seconds" (talking about how The Walking Dead tries filling up time slots or sth I don't remember but he was relating it to kpop mvs)
JUDGE HIM
I think he thinks this is Reddit or sth but anyway rate his taste pls
Favorite groups: Twice, SNSD and The Gazette
Prefers: girl groups and older music (2008/2012)
Favorite kpop song: Crooked by G-Dragon (he always requests this lmao)
Also likes: Fire by BTS, Dun Dun by Everglow, Down by A.C.E, Monster by EXO
Random facts:
- Thinks Jisoo is the prettiest in Blackpink
- Thinks Gayoon from 4Minute is pretty and has a nice voice
- Likes NIve's voice but refuses to call him anything other than "that guy"
- Likes Brave Girls but hates their name
- is a huge Sixth Gun and is always asking if The Gazette has anything new
Random quotes that I can remember
"That one has a different look" (talking about Byeongkwan's visuals)
"Does he really have that thing through his nose?" (about Chan's fake piercing during the D4 performance)
"I like Mexican food" (during the H1GHR Telefono remix mv)
"They're trying to fill in the gaps. Kind of like the kpop when they just stare into the camera for ten seconds" (talking about how The Walking Dead tries filling up time slots or sth I don't remember but he was relating it to kpop mvs)
JUDGE HIM