My Fellow AKP Refugees... Now Citizens (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
What do you think of KPS? Do you miss the drama (be honest)? Do you ever go back to visit the site, simply out of habit or because you wanna see the other 10,000 ways to shit on BlackPink and Blinks?
-
As for me, during the first month, I admit, I did go back to visit AKP quite often (at least three times a week, maybe?) whenever it got dead here or because I wanted to keep up with the drama lol. However, since the end of March, I can proudly say that I haven't gone back to the site in WEEKS. Although, it may not seem like a big deal, it is to me because it means I've finally moved on.
-
What about you guys?
-
Tagging a few new fellow citizens
@BritishLuvie @Ozymandias @Golden_Wishes @Dopamine @Jennie @winwinlucas123 @Pigeon @JungkooksWife @Abeamus @Bopper @Riasama @Peach​
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Damn everyone ALWAYS forgets me

I was involved in some of the main drama with a person on AKP and I am honestly so scared out of my mind to ever go back. Yesterday though, I did go back because Tyler (mylovelyone) asked me to post on his account after he passed away to say what happened to him so I did that. I also am going to unban my main for a bit to check up on something but other than that,,,nothing else. Too painful and too scared to go back
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I visit like once a day, hang around for 5 mins, see most of the threads and thank the fucking Lord for KPS :sanapray:
I remember going back in March once and saw the minion and was like "nope not doing this again" and closed tab instantly :sanapray:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Damn everyone ALWAYS forgets me

I was involved in some of the main drama with a person on AKP and I am honestly so scared out of my mind to ever go back. Yesterday though, I did go back because Tyler (mylovelyone) asked me to post on his account after he passed away to say what happened to him so I did that. I also am going to unban my main for a bit to check up on something but other than that,,,nothing else. Too painful and too scared to go back
Omg I wanted to tag you but I thought you were still on hiatus!

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. There's not a day where there isn't user drama on AKP. At one point, it just all gets so tedious lol.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I remember going back in March once and saw the minion and was like "nope not doing this again" and closed tab instantly :sanapray:
Yeah it's funny how I have such a low tolerance now for stuff that was routine back then lol. I'd have just ignored it or gone about my business as usual earlier, now I don't have the patience for it.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah it's funny how I have such a low tolerance now for stuff that was routine back then lol. I'd have just ignored it or gone about my business as usual earlier, now I don't have the patience for it.
It's disgusting that we got so immune to the hate. Honestly though, last year I just couldn't bare the amount BP got that I swear my head was gonna explode LOL.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The only time I've gone to AKP recently is accidentally, lmao. I don't miss it at all as it gave me quite a lot of anxiety and awful memories. It's amazing how a handful of people can ruin forum experience for everyone else. Last time I quit for 7 months before I returned but I'm not sure if I'll ever go back again.

I like it very much here, I feel like I can share some thoughts and opinions here, without being attacked, because the user base seems a lot more mature in comparison. On AKP people would have instantly jumped on me for any negative thought and opinion towards any song or group. But here every one is understanding of each other even if you don't agree with someone. There are times I've gotten triggered but I'd rather not show it out since no one else does and I think that's good. There are hardly any trolls either, I think I've only seen 1-2? I don't have that much time to be on here so I might have missed some.

I'm also thankful for all the updates here and constant forum upgrades, everyone are working extra hard. I'd love if there were more customization options, though, like being able to change forum font to pink but it's not that important and I can live without it. o:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's disgusting that we got so immune to the hate. Honestly though, last year I just couldn't bare the amount BP got that I swear my head was gonna explode LOL.
Same shit every year lol.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I left AKP for a while before going back there, only to be reminded of why I left in the first place.

I hardly follow any kpop fans on twitter besides a few who I knew through the EXO thread, so its nice to have this place where I can chill out/fangirl ^_^
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
For the most part, over that place and it's mess.
I lurk about a few times a week, cringe and nope tf out of there
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I used to visit occasionally (I still do a bit) but I don't last longer than 10 minutes... all people I talk to have moved on to here so I don't really see a reason to stay there any longer, it's really just a habit now..
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
The only time I've gone to AKP recently is accidentally, lmao. I don't miss it at all as it gave me quite a lot of anxiety and awful memories. It's amazing how a handful of people can ruin forum experience for everyone else. Last time I quit for 7 months before I returned but I'm not sure if I'll ever go back again.

I like it very much here, I feel like I can share some thoughts and opinions here, without being attacked, because the user base seems a lot more mature in comparison. On AKP people would have instantly jumped on me for any negative thought and opinion towards any song or group. But here every one is understanding of each other even if you don't agree with someone. There are times I've gotten triggered but I'd rather not show it out since no one else does and I think that's good. There are hardly any trolls either, I think I've only seen 1-2? I don't have that much time to be on here so I might have missed some.

I'm also thankful for all the updates here and constant forum upgrades, everyone are working extra hard. I'd love if there were more customization options, though, like being able to change forum font to pink but it's not that important and I can live without it. o:
"It's amazing how a handful of people can ruin forum experience for everyone else."
So fucking true...
But it's best to forget those people now ig. We don't have to see them and they don't have to see us. I'm so happy I'm done with them tbh.

Yeah people are very understanding here. You can share negative opinions without having a whole herd attack you left and right lol. What you mentioned about not showing if you're triggered is so true. Everyone else is calm which prompts us to be calm as well. It's great! ^^

Pink? 👀
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean, I came to KPS after barely two or three weeks on AKP, but I don't miss AKP not one bit.
I found my family here, my home here, my wife here, my fellow hoes here, and AKP wouldn't have provided me with anything.
I love you guys <3
:pepeheart:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I do have 1-2 good friends who I miss though, atleast I have them on Discord :maheart:
That's great. My friends all moved here with me, including most of the buddy community:maheart:
I did have some other friends but it seems they rather play the loyalty game and welp guess there's no point talking about it now lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread