My Fellow AKP Refugees... Now Citizens (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Towards the end, yeah. It was so bad, I practically forced myself to come online, there were times I just wanted to sleep after work, I didn't even want to go on my PC. It's almost impossible to give out badges on the phone and it took me ages and when I went to visit my boyfriend in another country, he had awful wi-fi and I remember it took me ages to do it but I had no choice, I didn't want to let users down. Maybe I would be still around if it wasn't for all the drama. I was happy though because I really wanted to do it, you know, but I just lost all the motivation, there were times I even wanted to be rude because some people were disrespectful, basically you're just supposed to endure it and take all the beating as a staff member. That's at least what I realised.

Really? Why do you think I first paid attention to Daniel. It was because of his pink hair but I stayed for his personality and how he is. :pepeheart:
Omg I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. I'm glad you have more peace of mind now. Thank you for all your time as an awards member though! ^^

Nah it's because of your taste in music that I thought you liked Black. You like those hard hitting EDM songs, right? I know the two have nothing to do with each other but that's where my mind went lol.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
So I didn’t willingly migrate here if I am going to be completely honest. I was permanently banned from the site after disagreeing with the ban of goodbye threads on AKP. Johnny had quoted me and told me that if people didn’t like the forum then they should just leave without expressing their opinion on the flaws of the forum and I disagreed with that. I told him we aren’t “7 year olds and that we can handle a little bit of criticism can’t we?” Well apparently he is a 7 year old because I was banned shortly after lol.

But honestly, I don’t regret it and I am so glad it happened because it pushed me here. After switching over here completely I realized how toxic and apathetic that site had made me. I was a regular user of the bashing thread, I had picked fights with people because I thought that the staff was unfair. I wasn’t acting well and that site gave me an excuse to act that way and I hated it. I have never taken so many reflection periods because of a site before and every month I was sitting back and taking hours of my day just to think about how I acted. It’s crazy that I did that for a site for almost two years.

And coming here was a breath of fresh air. People are so welcoming and accepting, there aren’t any cliques or groups of people to watch out for. I feel safe posting my opinions and finally, fucking finally I can love Twice, Black Pink, iKon, and any other YG artist in peace! The people here make this site so enjoyable and the staff even more. Disagreements happen but they don’t cause grudges or fights to break out. We don’t have dumb minions to worry about causing a mess and then turning words against us. I love it here. I’m thankful people told me about this site and I am thankful that I finally have left that site. Sometimes I look at the home page of the AKP forums and I don’t even open anything, I just close the tab 10 seconds later.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I only recently found out you were Propanda:maheart:
Tbh your thread on AKP was kind of the trigger for me to start rebelling and wanting better for the site. But well that didn't work out so ^^;

But in a way, I'm so fucking happy it didn't work out because this site 100x better!! :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
I think I joined around same time, it was bit I have done everything I can so I will wash my hands of this stuff now and look at other options i have. I did think about OH too, but I don't really like how the navigation system is and the anime side of there wasn't that active and I'm not that into fandom stuff with kpop. I got lot of recommendations of this place and people bombing me to use their referral links xdd so I decided to check this place out then when akp was leaving mostly just bitter taste in my mouth.

I've seen @blueberries around since November, always posting anime threads. I only found out towards the end of March she is propanda lmao. So shook :yolk:
I should post more though xd but yup that's me, that's what i'm most interested about at the moment and it does seem like there is quite nice anime community here emerging so it's fun.

But lol it's bit interesting how many have been surprised. Actually many did got it straight away too, maybe cause my introduction thread? Though it was funny that some that I'm friends with didn't xd But yup some users were just oh propanda is here too straight away. Can't remember who exactly though. Observant for sure! ^^;
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
So I didn’t willingly migrate here if I am going to be completely honest. I was permanently banned from the site after disagreeing with the ban of goodbye threads on AKP. Johnny had quoted me and told me that if people didn’t like the forum then they should just leave without expressing their opinion on the flaws of the forum and I disagreed with that. I told him we aren’t “7 year olds and that we can handle a little bit of criticism can’t we?” Well apparently he is a 7 year old because I was banned shortly after lol.

But honestly, I don’t regret it and I am so glad it happened because it pushed me here. After switching over here completely I realized how toxic and apathetic that site had made me. I was a regular user of the bashing thread, I had picked fights with people because I thought that the staff was unfair. I wasn’t acting well and that site gave me an excuse to act that way and I hated it. I have never taken so many reflection periods because of a site before and every month I was sitting back and taking hours of my day just to think about how I acted. It’s crazy that I did that for a site for almost two years.

And coming here was a breath of fresh air. People are so welcoming and accepting, there aren’t any cliques or groups of people to watch out for. I feel safe posting my opinions and finally, fucking finally I can love Twice, Black Pink, iKon, and any other YG artist in peace! The people here make this site so enjoyable and the staff even more. Disagreements happen but they don’t cause grudges or fights to break out. We don’t have dumb minions to worry about causing a mess and then turning words against us. I love it here. I’m thankful people told me about this site and I am thankful that I finally have left that site. Sometimes I look at the home page of the AKP forums and I don’t even open anything, I just close the tab 10 seconds later.
You were one of my favorite users there because of how reasonable you are
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Omg I wanted to tag you but I thought you were still on hiatus!

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. There's not a day where there isn't user drama on AKP. At one point, it just all gets so tedious lol.
Ah, I see, its alright! I was joking lol

Yeah, it really does. You see, idk if you know the whole situation, but someone posing as the user Mano** (if you know who I mean) said some really awful shit to me. Then all of my friends accused Mano** of sexual harassment to a minor,,,which if the user WAS him then it would have been, towards me. Then he said it wasn't him but someone posing as him on Discord?? Idfk tbh oop
 
Last edited:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
So I didn’t willingly migrate here if I am going to be completely honest. I was permanently banned from the site after disagreeing with the ban of goodbye threads on AKP. Johnny had quoted me and told me that if people didn’t like the forum then they should just leave without expressing their opinion on the flaws of the forum and I disagreed with that. I told him we aren’t “7 year olds and that we can handle a little bit of criticism can’t we?” Well apparently he is a 7 year old because I was banned shortly after lol.

But honestly, I don’t regret it and I am so glad it happened because it pushed me here. After switching over here completely I realized how toxic and apathetic that site had made me. I was a regular user of the bashing thread, I had picked fights with people because I thought that the staff was unfair. I wasn’t acting well and that site gave me an excuse to act that way and I hated it. I have never taken so many reflection periods because of a site before and every month I was sitting back and taking hours of my day just to think about how I acted. It’s crazy that I did that for a site for almost two years.

And coming here was a breath of fresh air. People are so welcoming and accepting, there aren’t any cliques or groups of people to watch out for. I feel safe posting my opinions and finally, fucking finally I can love Twice, Black Pink, iKon, and any other YG artist in peace! The people here make this site so enjoyable and the staff even more. Disagreements happen but they don’t cause grudges or fights to break out. We don’t have dumb minions to worry about causing a mess and then turning words against us. I love it here. I’m thankful people told me about this site and I am thankful that I finally have left that site. Sometimes I look at the home page of the AKP forums and I don’t even open anything, I just close the tab 10 seconds later.
Oh sis I got permanently banned too! :queen::queen::queen:
But wow you fought with Johnny? WHAT A QUEEN! I'v been calling out his ass for years and he's never replied once to me :pepecry1::pepecry1:

Yeah tbh the site made me a monster too and I'm not afraid to admit that. I became such a horrible person sigh. I made so many unnecessary shade threads... I honestly don't even know why I made those anymore. Thankfully, towards the end, nobody really took me seriously anymore but I do believe I did hurt quite a few people's feelings :/

Omg YAS let's emphasize this part!!
NO! MORE! MINION!
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
You were one of my favorite users there because of how reasonable you are
Oh wow, thank you! I never really saw myself as that reasonable when I was there haha, so it’s nice hearing it. Thanks =)
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Omg I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. I'm glad you have more peace of mind now. Thank you for all your time as an awards member though! ^^

Nah it's because of your taste in music that I thought you liked Black. You like those hard hitting EDM songs, right? I know the two have nothing to do with each other but that's where my mind went lol.
It's fine! I have no regrets and I know I was at least useful so I am thankful for that as well.

And I actually like black a lot too so you're not too off! I think it depends for EDM though. I mean I like it, yes, but not all of the genres, like trap combined with EDM is not for me. I used to listen to the metal a lot in the past so I think this is most logical explanation but in reality I love soft tones, especially pastel and also patterns, like flowery ones. xD
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
I don't miss AKP at all, only time i've gone back in weeks has been to look at what I came to look at and leave because Johnny made it clear enough to me that not only will he not do anything about the toxicity that he even encourages it and I make a habit to not stay in toxic situations.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah, I see, its alright! I was joking lol

Yeah, it really does. You see, idk if you know the whole situation, but someone posing as the user Mano** (if you know who I mean) said some really awful shit to me. Then all of my friends accused Mano** of sexual harassment to a minor,,,which if the user WAS him then it would have been towards me. Then he said it wasn't him but someone posing as him on Discord?? Idfk tbh oop
Yeah I heard all about this drama. Sigh I'm just glad it's all over and i hope you're okay now, that's the important thing :)
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Oh sis I got permanently banned too! :queen::queen::queen:
But wow you fought with Johnny? WHAT A QUEEN! I'v been calling out his ass for years and he's never replied once to me :pepecry1::pepecry1:

Yeah tbh the site made me a monster too and I'm not afraid to admit that. I became such a horrible person sigh. I made so many unnecessary shade threads... I honestly don't even know why I made those anymore. Thankfully, towards the end, nobody really took me seriously anymore but I do believe I did hurt quite a few people's feelings :/

Omg YAS let's emphasize this part!!
NO! MORE! MINION!
I didn’t even know what was going on when I was quoting him, I found out later that he was permanently banning everyone lol. But it was worth it, he was never there to monitor his damn forum until people started getting riled up.

That’s how I feel. Honestly, there are some people who I have no regret calling out but to be fair those were recent, so I didn’t regret any of that but my older stuff ... yeah I feel bad for acting that way towards some people that I actually liked. That site changes people whether they realize it or not unfortunately.

I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with the minion or YGs biggest anti .. whew wee I’m glad I’m here. :sanapray:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I heard all about this drama. Sigh I'm just glad it's all over and i hope you're okay now, that's the important thing :)
Yeah, its mostly all calmed down now so I'm definitely happy about that c:
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I've really not gone back, not like I had much of a reason to visit lots anyways.

Too many dramatic people with their own agenda. Seriously annoying. Glad the community here is relatively sane and open-minded.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Do I miss those daily threads that were shitting on Blackpink and Red Velvet with nothing ever being done about them or the users who started them?

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread