- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
1. The Story Begins is not only Twice's best album but one of the best kpop EPs ever
2. I like Momo's voice more than Sana's
3. Nayeon and Dahyun's visuals are underrated.
4. At least half the group has good solo potential.
5. The entire Summer Nights album...
6. JYP needs to let the girls fully write a title. I think they're more than capable.
7. Girl's Like Us needs a MV.
8. I can't get into their jpn releases
2. I like Momo's voice more than Sana's
3. Nayeon and Dahyun's visuals are underrated.
4. At least half the group has good solo potential.
5. The entire Summer Nights album...
6. JYP needs to let the girls fully write a title. I think they're more than capable.
7. Girl's Like Us needs a MV.
8. I can't get into their jpn releases