Appreciation My Twin has his wedding this Saturday (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,177
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,681
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am excited for it, even though no one in my family is going, because of covid 19.
He is doing it via video stream I believe.

Yes and this is the same brother of mine who has a twin as a gf.
And she is pregnant as well. Bub due in October.

And you're probably wondering why I am not married yet... lol
or have a gf. Women don't really associate with me in rl at all.

I've tried countless times to woo a lassy, but to no avail.
I've had gfs before, but nothing concrete.

They always use some excuse to get rid of me later T___T

: / I can still dot on his child in the meantime anyways, always fun.

So now you know the exciting news :)

Hurray for newborns and weddings!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,177
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,681
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Double congrats to your bro!
Thank you kindly! His dog is going to be the flower girl and walk (or paw) down the aisle with the wife. lol
He treats it like a child, but I love the dog as well, met her last year. She is very adorable <3
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,726
Reactions Received
93,518
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
2 of my coworkers got married end of April same deal.
The honeymoon is also a mess folks are getting screwed on all those costs.
At best people are letting them postpone.

Trips without the insurance are money lost.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Congratulations to them! :D That's so sweet! :) I wish them happiness ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
how fun. congrats to everyone
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread