Teaser NCT Dream Beatbox Album Detail (Photobook Ver.), Beatbox on Tik Tok and Sugar Pop Star 1 (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Yes, like an hour ago and I’ve already made my way to concerning corners of it.
You can watch the beatbox vids even without an account, it's what I did:shockedcover:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You can watch the beatbox vids even without an account, it's what I did:shockedcover:
I mean I just used my Twitter account to sign up for tiktok, I couldn’t get them to work on mobile without an account :susPepe:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread