Teaser NCT Dream BeatBox Sugar Pop Star 2 (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Very late 90s/early 2000s feels

altho I don’t want most of the fashion to make a comeback, the whole vibe of this hits home:sakUwu:
have you heard the spoilers on youtube shorts?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,551
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
have you heard the spoilers on youtube shorts?
:nakypog: Now I did
I likes it. Okay of all the things that keeping coming back from the past, this genre/sound/vibe is my favorite. First with mx’s love. Now this. I’m here for it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread